cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

Josh36
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Password for self serve would not work, so I tried to reset password and the answer for my security question would not work. After a few attempts I locked myself out of the account getting message to contact public mobile

16 REPLIES 16

Sharaput
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Going w info to moderator. Thank you.

Sharaput

Going w info to moderator. Thank you.

• If you need to share personal or account info, send a private message to the Moderator Team by clicking the envelope icon, then ‘New Message’, and address your message to Moderator_Team.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Sharaput wrote:

Is there an alternative way to get back into my account?

@Sharaput  No.

To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Sharaput

Is there an alternative way to get back into my account?

@Sharaput wrote:

Tried that and the page it leads to advises me to contact a moderator. Do the moderators work for Public Mobile?

@Sharaput  Yes.

Is it safe to give my address and credit card info to one? A moderator has offered to update my information for me. 

@Sharaput  Yes, but your choice. 

Sharaput

Tried that and the page it leads to advises me to contact a moderator. Do the moderators work for Public Mobile? Is it safe to give my address and credit card info to one? A moderator has offered to update my information for me. 

Sharaput

Hello!   I need to update my payment information (new expiry date) information but am locked out of my account. When I select the option to change my password, I'm directed to a page that instructs me to contact an administrator.    Can you help?   

@sh123 wrote:

Few weeks ago i got a text saying that our public mobile plan is expiring at the end of this month. I don't understand why. There is no way of contact with anybody and this is really frustrating. I tried to log into my own account but they are not accepting my email address as the username even though that was initially how i activated my account. I don't know what to do. Please help asap. Thank you. 

Click this to message the Moderators.

Send them a message with as much info as you can.

Please be patient as wait times could be up to 48hours...but usually less.

Good luck and let us know how you make out.

sh123
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Few weeks ago i got a text saying that our public mobile plan is expiring at the end of this month. I don't understand why. There is no way of contact with anybody and this is really frustrating. I tried to log into my own account but they are not accepting my email address as the username even though that was initially how i activated my account. I don't know what to do. Please help asap. Thank you. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Josh36,

I'm pleased to see that my colleague was able to help you out 🙂 Feel free to send us a message if you ever have any other questions.

Have an awesome weekend!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The forgot password function doesn't always work, unfortunately.  Send a private message to the Moderator Team and they can reset it for you.

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Josh36 wrote:

Password for self serve would not work, so I tried to reset password and the answer for my security question would not work. After a few attempts I locked myself out of the account getting message to contact public mobile

@Josh36 

Send a private message to the public mobile moderator team. Click this to message them.  They will reply with a unique link to a secure online form where you will need to verify your identity as the account owner. After you’ve provided the verification please reply to the existing private message thread with the moderator. Read more about it here [ Learn about contacting our support team ]

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Josh36 wrote:

Please send a message to the @CS_Agent by clicking on the following link

The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Need Help? Let's chat.