cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

treefrog
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi I just activated and i got locked out of my account. How do I contact a moderator?

13 REPLIES 13

@JujubeSS wrote:

hi, 

I tried this link and this link address is not correct.  

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

it only takes me to the public mobile site 

Other people are talking about this in another thread. The link works and it's correct. The one you typed works too. It's a security setting in the web browser. It thinks that the .ada.support part of the address is something pretending to be Public Mobile. 

@JujubeSS click on the question mark to the bottom right of the screen

JujubeSS
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, 

I tried this link and this link address is not correct.  

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

it only takes me to the public mobile site 

carlaspapa

I'm happy to hear the moderators fixed you up! I've had a good experience with them.

treefrog

Thanks everybody! After verifying my account it was after midnight so I just decided to wait til morning when at 2 am the moderator sent a message that my password had a temporary reset! Wow service in the middle of the night! Awesome!

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog  Are you porting your number in from another provider? If yes, and your porting in from Koodo prepaid you need to contact PM type port request and give them your Koodo acct#, name on the account and your Koodo number.

treefrog

Ok thank you I will try that.

@treefrog wrote:

Even though the message said contact a moderator?

If that's unsuccessful, then go to the top of this page and click Get Help and Chat with Simon to start process of moderator assistance.

@treefrog ty the forgot password link to get back into your self service account.  If it fails contact the moderators and ask them to for a temporary password.  There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  Stay safe. 

Welcome to PM .

yanzhiqiang
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To contact a moderator you need to click on the ? on the lower right hand corner. 

@treefrog you can contact a moderator here

https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help/articles/contact-a-moderator

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

treefrog

Even though the message said contact a moderator?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@treefrog wrote:

Hi I just activated and i got locked out of my account. How do I contact a moderator?

Try it using a different web browser like Firefox.Clear your cache files and try using incognito or Secret / Private mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.