cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

MistyRipley
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of self serve and cannot have my password resent therefore cannot access the self serve information from my account. It says I need to contact public mobile but I can't seem to contact anyone. 

6 REPLIES 6

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@MistyRipley 

I just tried the "Forgot your password?" link on the login page.  I received reset password email from PM in 10 minutes.

Try reset password again.

Is there any wait time to reset password if account locked with too many login failure?

@MistyRipley 

If above suggestsions don't work, you will need to contact moderator.  Moderators do take 1-2 days to respond.  If your account is overdue and inactive, you can do some basic account tasks by dialing 611.  

Here is a good summary of 611:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352

A common issue is the inability to pay for plan and plan is expired.  You could buy a payment voucher either in store or online (via recharge.com - service fee applies) and then pay by dialing 611.  Then account will be active until moderator resets password.  

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@MistyRipley wrote:

I am locked out of self serve and cannot have my password resent therefore cannot access the self serve information from my account. It says I need to contact public mobile but I can't seem to contact anyone. 

For your account security, PM locks further login attempts after 5 tries.
Here's what to do next:
- Please wait 1 hour for your account to become unlocked
- When your account is unlocked, please try resetting your password.
When checking for the email, also check your spam/junk folder.

If you forgot the answers to your security questions or didn't recive the email to reset your password, you will need to contact a Community Moderator.
Use SIMon chatbot to submit a ticket to Moderators.
Go to https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter "submit a ticket" and "contact us" to get started. Response time can vary from a few hours up to 2 days.

Meanwhile, you can dial *611 to access some basic account services.

Not exactly sure what you were experiencing, but sometimes after a few tries the SYSTEM locks you out. If this might be what has happened to you, try again in 5 or 10 min keepi ng the advice of @Triguy in mind.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different brower and incongito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

DL888
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

You will need to contact the MOD. Click the question mark icon at the bottom of the PM community page to start the process.

Need Help? Let's chat.