cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

HLS
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have been at this for now six days locked out of my account. I am getting relplys from mod team every two days. I have done everything asked. Private mode, cleared data and cache. Have tried multiple devices to no avail. Mod team has reset password three times and still can not access my account. Please help. Six days is nuts. 

8 REPLIES 8

Email should look like this.

chgpwd2.PNG

Check to see if The emails went to spam folder.

End result is this:

chgpwd3.PNG

I just changed mine. It took only a couple of minutes to go thru.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

@HLS Six days is definitely too long.

chgpwd.PNG

I assume you've tried this more than once, but what was the result? Should send an email to your username/email. Now it likely says locked, but what did it say at first? If it's never sent you an email, the typo theory sounds plauseable.

Could it be that your device set the first letter as a capital and your email is case sensitive ?

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@HLS Do you have the same email address for the community account as well as the my account.  They could be different.  If i'm not mistaken you should have received an email for activating an account with PM (my account).

@HLS wrote:

Incorrect login after using new password given by mod. Then locked out. 

@HLS  Did you verify that the correct email is on file. Maybe there was a typo during activation and that is why you are getting locked out.

HLS

Incorrect login after using new password given by mod. Then locked out. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@HLS, unfortunately the community can't really do much more to assist if you have tried various techniques such as clearing browser cache and incognito mode.  What exactly is the error or issue you are having?  Does the system say the password entered is incorrect or you get blocked on attempting login. 

HLS

I have done that on multiple devices. Moderator reset password multiple times. I've waited the hour multiple times. I've done everything asked. Still unable to log in. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using Chrome with incognito mode.  Also clear your cache.

Need Help? Let's chat.