cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out

woody55
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been locked out of my self serve account and need help reactivating it. 

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @alisa, I n that case, you will need to send a private message to the moderator team and ask them to reset your password for you.  Note that there might be a delay of a couple of days until you get a response.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

BTW, You mentioned that Public Mobile was at your school?  Where was that?

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic for a new question.  That way your question gets the most possible exposure and quicker response.

alisa

I signed up at school and the employee gave me the wrong password and didn’t write my  security question please help me  

@woody55

If you can't reset your password, you will need to contact moderator as described above.  Expect 2-3 days wait though.  

If you really need to activate your account immediately, you could buy a payment voucher from one of the vendors or online (via recharge.com) and pay via 611 to get your service going until you hear from moderator.  

woody55

Does not work for me, but thanks for your help.

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@RobertQc Nope, password reset is working fine atm. 

@woody55 Try resetting your password here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

@NDesaiThey finally actually fixed it? Last I heard it was still broken for many

Not sure, it wasn't working at one point, and started working again. I just tested, and it works fine. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@NDesai wrote:

@woody55 Try resetting your password here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

@NDesaiThey finally actually fixed it? Last I heard it was still broken for many

Just tried it. It worked for me. Took several moments for the email to arrive. Ran it through to a successful change. And then changed it back to what I had before.

@NDesai wrote:

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@woody55 wrote:

I have been locked out of my self serve account and need help reactivating it. 

@woody55

You can dial 611 to make a payment right now if you need to. If this is because the account was suspended more than 90 days its been deleted and you will need a new sim, and new account.

If you forgot your password sadly the password reset is still broken for most users, you need to contact the moderator team Click this to send the moderator team a message and include your name, account number and phone number, pin number, date of birth, mailing address and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

Why is the Self-Serve password reset functionality not working?

There is a known issue that some Community members are unable to reset their password without the help of our Moderator Team.  

What do I do if I‘m unable to reset my password?

In order to fix this problem, please contact a moderator. From there, they’ll be able to reset the password.

1. Private Messaging: You can do this by searching for our unique Community Moderator’s profile avatar then, on the right-side of their profile, click on “Send this user a private message

mod team.png

In the meantime, if you need to renew or purchase your plan/add-on very quickly so that your plan does not expire, you can submit a payment through the Automated Service IVR (More information, please see the How Can I Pay For My Service? article).

Need Help? Let's chat.