cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self service

Coreyyet80
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of self service says I have to contact public mobile. What do I do?

6 REPLIES 6

@Benjaminsfc wrote:

What ways Have you tried?

Did you try the  : Forgot Your password : Way?

When the self serve login page specfiically says login disabled and to contact the moderators, the forgot password feature isn't an option. When the forgot password selection is available, the error message displayed is different and advises to the customer to wait 1 hour before trying to log back in.

Benjaminsfc
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

What ways Have you tried?

Did you try the  : Forgot Your password : Way?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

While you wait for a moderator.  Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache cookies then reboot.

tabi159w
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Have you suspended your service for an extended amount of time? If so, you may have lost your phone number and your account. I think you should contact a moderator in this situation. 

shep22
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Coreyyet80 hi if your account is suspended more than 90 days then your account is closed you will need a new sim and new account 

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@Coreyyet80 you can contact customer support here

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a message

Moderators are available from Monday to Friday from 8AM to Midnight EST and from Saturday and Sunday from 8AM to 10PM PM EST

Need Help? Let's chat.