Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve

chronos288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

System won't let me submit a ticket?

5 REPLIES 5

@chronos288 wrote:

I'm actually just trying to see my account details. In the past I've had a temporary password done by a mod for 60 minutes - would you be able to do the same? 

Hi @chronos288 if you already contacted the moderators as suggested above, that's good.  If you haven't, please do it now.

In the meantime, if you just want details of your account, dial 611 on your device 

Introduction: 

Hello, welcome to Public Mobile. Your next automatic payment will occur at 2:00 am/pm on ____ . Your current account balance is _____.

611 Main Menu

• To make a payment using a Public Mobile payment voucher or a credit card – press 1
  • To buy an Add-on – press 2
  • To review a summary of your current add-on usage – press 3
  • To check your account balance – press 4
  • To add or remove autopay – 5

If you have any further questions, just ask

RosieR

Yes, they can reset your password.  But if you use Forget Password link and if it works, it will be quicker.  

It might take Mod 2 - 48 hours to reply

chronos288
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm actually just trying to see my account details. In the past I've had a temporary password done by a mod for 60 minutes - would you be able to do the same? 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Did you try Forget Password link?

if you want to submit ticket , try in one of the 2 ways

1. For faster response (2 to 48 hours), Click on the bubble in the lower right corner and request moderator assistance, or you can also use this direct link instead https://widget.telus.tiia.ai/publicmobile/publicmobile.html, then type "Submit a ticket", select Account-specific issue, then select I need a human now. Follow the prompts to submit a ticket.

2. Or you can Send a private message to the moderator here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Spudster
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chronos288 

Wait one hour. 

Clear cache and cookies

Open incognito tab

Try again

EDIT:  if you're needing to make a payment, you can do so from your device by dialling *611 using a public mobile voucher, which can be purchased at many mobile shops

Need Help? Let's chat.