cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve

Joelstaxx
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Lost my phone with all of my information on it that I do not remember I want to transfer my account to a new sim but can't 

2 REPLIES 2

@Joelstaxx  if you don't already have a new SIM and phone, and your renewal is coming up. Put your phone on lost stolen until you do. This prevents fraudelent porting and also keeps PM from charging your plan, before you have the new SIM and phone. (Surprised me too). Your new 30 day cycle will begin when you reactivate your suspended account. You will have up to 90 days before your account is permanently closed. See link https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/lost-or-stolen-phone

When you get your new SIM and phone. First take it off lost/ stolen and follow @Jb456 's advice above.

Then you may reactivate a suspended account online or by calling 611.
Via your account online
1. If you have already registered, or will first register, a credit card, go to step 2. OR deposit a voucher for at least your plan cost and go to step 3.
2. Go to the payment tab, select single payment and  amount due.
3. Select the reactivate account button.
4. Restart your phone.
or Using 611 to make your payment( once you know your 4 digit pin):
1. press 1 to make payment
2. press 2 credit card ( or 1 voucher)
3. press 1 amount due.
4. Restart your phone.

Let us know if it works. Thanks

Stay safe.

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Did you try the forgot password link? Here it is.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If you don't remember your security question to reset your password you will need to contact the moderators to gain access to your account. They will ask you a series of questions to verify it is your account.

Two ways to reach them

1-

Simon.JPG

Or via private message at link below.

Click here 

Once you get access again. Log in and click "change sim card" to add a new card to your account.

Green arrow on picture below.

Screenshot_20200224_194920.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.