cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve

Kmodak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have done the steps to reset my password and now I’m being told I’m locked out and to contact public mobile . What’s my next step ? Thanks Kris 

7 REPLIES 7

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Kmodak 

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Kmodak in the meantime, while you wait for the moderators, check your email, including the spam folder for the reset password link.  And keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.

Kmodak
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It won’t let me submit my ticket because it says the password is failed 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Kmodak you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Contact moderators.

Two options.

Simon.JPG

 or private message them at link below.

Click here 

You'll need to go to publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat to submit a tlcket.

Need Help? Let's chat.