cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve account

thessvaldez96
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi, I want to change my plan to $10 50 mins and 50 text, however, self serve account is locked. Can you please reopen it. 

4 REPLIES 4

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@thessvaldez96 wrote:

hi, I want to change my plan to $10 50 mins and 50 text, however, self serve account is locked. Can you please reopen it. 

This is a prepaid carrier so if you do not pay when payment is due your account will be suspended but you should still be able to access it. If 90 days go by after payment due date then your account is deleted and you loose youe phone number, account is deleted and you can no longer access it. So if it has been more than 90 days since you account came due for payment you will need to get a new sim and open a new account.

If either response to your particular request leads to the resolution of your issue , please help other community members by marking that post as the solution. Thank You

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thessvaldez96

Did you tried to use the "Forget your password?" link to reset your password?

If not, try it while waiting for moderator help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific change your plan

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@thessvaldez96 wrote:

Did you try too many password resets? then contact the mods if its locked and you cant get in. Click this to send them a message.  It is currently taking 5+ days for moderator response time btw. Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details.

If its locked because you have been suspended for over 90 days the account is deleted and no one can help you.

Need Help? Let's chat.