cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of self serve. Ugh.

chris_p17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I’ve been “locked out” of my self serve account. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

4 REPLIES 4

chris_p17
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you so much for your help. It’s appreciated. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Mattredwingsfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@chris_p17 

If you are locked out and you are not able to reset the password you won't be able to submit a ticket either. Can you try to reset the password again in about 1-2 hours from a different computer, Browser? Try using Incognito mode also clear cache/history before you try to reset the password. If you are still unable to reset it. You will need to give them a private message. Since you don't have access to your account.

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) this Moderator Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. Keep an eye on your Mailbox.

Give them as many details are you can, Your phone number, pin number, email address, name on the account.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Good luck!

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@chris_p17 wrote:

I’ve been “locked out” of my self serve account. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. 

@chris_p17 hi if you have tried the password reset without success  contact a moderator  click on the ? Bottom right hand corner Ask Simon to speak to a human this will help create a ticket to speak to a moderator say you want a password reset      check the envelope top right corner for a reply response time is 2 to 48 hours

Need Help? Let's chat.