cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my self serve account

secularflesh
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Password not accepted and password reset doesn't work: "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

90 REPLIES 90

Enas1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@mimmo

thank u for anwser

my sim card not working beacuse I wann bay my bill this way my sim card not working, and about my acount I did forget my password and ask me Security Question I forget also so this is my problam.

Enas1

Hi mimmo_l

thank u for anwser

my sim card not working beacuse I wann bay my bill this way my sim card not working, and about my acount I did forget my password and ask me Security Question I forget also so this is my problam.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Enas1 did you try the password reset? 

If you did and that did not work you will need to contact the mods to reset your password.

Why is your sim not working? More details are needed? Missed a payment? New account etc...

Enas1

Hello,

I did my account but I am forget my password so my sim card its colsed I wann ative my sim card so pleas let me know how is back my account.

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

@1h8rt wrote:

Hello,

Can you please send me a private message...I have been locked out from my account for over a week and I have not used my phone ever since....my plan expired over a week ago.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.

It doesn't quite work in that direction. It's more that *you* send *them* a private message to get the ball rolling.

Did you try the Forgot your password? link?

If no luck there and it's saying locked out then yes you need to contact the mods.

Send ONE (1) private message to them here and include your phone number and PIN to minimize back and forth identity verification delays.
Forget your PIN? Then you'll need 3 of either of these pieces of information you used when you signed up: full address, birthdate, last 4 digits of CC you might have used, email address on the account, alternative phone number you might've entered when you signed up. Or, in addition, either of these to get to 3: last payment amount and date, last add-on bought and date.
And of course your question/problem.
Then hopefully they will get back to you as soon as they can between M-F 9-9 (ET) and Sat-Sun 9-7:30 (ET). But it could be up to a couple days.
Depending on your notification settings, you would get an email notifying you of a reply. Get back here and see a red blob over the little envelope in the upper right of your screen and click on it to see the message.

1h8rt

Hello,

Can you please send me a private message...I have been locked out from my account for over a week and I have not used my phone ever since....my plan expired over a week ago.

Thank you for your time and hope to hear back from you soon.

mmcsporran

Thank you!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @mmcsporran, You can try the forgot password link.  You might get lucky.  However, your best bet is to send a private message to the moderator team and ask for a reset.  Include you phone number or account number, as well as account PIN (if known), in order to speed up identification.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

mmcsporran

Hey, I’m locked out of my account. Can you please reset my password?  Thanks!

nkschaaf

Hi. Our self serve account has been locked and we are not receiving emails to reset the password.Can you reset the password through a private message? Thanks

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Runrau

The moderator will reply here. You just have to wait a day or two.

jfennell

I am locked out from my account. Can you please reset my password

Please follow the directions specified by others already in this thread.

chrisjohns

Having the same issue as other people in this thread: can't log in to account and "Forgot your password?" not working. Please help.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

wrote:

Hello,

My phone # is 64xxxxx and I am locked out for Password. Please assist me

Please don't post personal information in the forums. 🙂

You'll need to contact a moderator via private message (see @wetcoaster's post right before yours) for instructions.

kkpuri1

Hello,

My phone # is 64xxxxx and I am locked out for Password. Please assist me

@Buddy_442, @Rallen

You both have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

If the password function isn't working for you (here is the recent Knowledge Base article on the topic: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Password-Reset-Procedure/tac-p/212686#...) - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they seem to be busier than usual, but, working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap tomorrow morning. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Rallen

The recover password doesn't qwork and i forgot mine i need help on setting mine please.

Buddy_442

my account is fully locked out, i need to PM someone for help

ParadoxMeltdown

I have been locked out of my account also, as my forgot password email was not arriving in time/ at all. I hope 

ParadoxMeltdown

I have been locked out of my account also, as my forgot password email was not arriving in time/ at all

@user1234 wrote:

I am also locked out of my account. Please help me

Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with your account details. They will get back to you tomorrow morning. 

user1234

I am also locked out of my account. Please help me

Navitas

Hello,

Im also locked out of my account. Just let me know who to private message please.

Thanks

Saray_O
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Runrau

I'm sorry about this!

Could you send me your phone number and 4-digit security PIN via private message? I will reset your password for you! 🙂

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Runrau
I need to also get a password reset. Every time they sent me a reset email it said my session had timed out. It's for my husband's phone and all i forgot to do was update my new visa card and pay on auto pay. This is a nightmare. It could be so easy if i could talk to someone.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @say

I'm sorry to hear that you have been locked out from your account. 

I will be glad to help you recover your self-serve access, would you mind sending me your Public Mobile phone number via private message? 

Thanks,

Shazia

Not sure how to send me or see private messages? Click here

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

say

I activated my sim in phone and set up account and now I can't get into account to register credit card to be able to use my phone. Please help.

Kalla_A
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @secularflesh,

I would be happy to reset the log-ins for your self-serve account. 

I will be sending you a private message very soon. 

Cheers,

Kalla

Need Help? Let's chat.