cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my online profile - MOD, PLEASE HELP RESET PASSWORD!

cliffwitt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

Can an active mod please send me a message? I need help resetting my password as I have been locked out from my online account. This is rather urgent as I need to change my plan for a new job that I am starting.

Cliff

4 REPLIES 4

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi,
If you have any questions concerning your account, did you sent a private message to the moderators? I not, please do it  through the following link, and provide your public mobile phone number and PIN and explain whats going on :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/The-Public-Mobile-Moderator-Team/ta-p/...

Dunkgirl
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@cliffwitt wrote:

Hello, 

Can an active mod please send me a message? I need help resetting my password as I have been locked out from my online account. This is rather urgent as I need to change my plan for a new job that I am starting.

Cliff

@cliffwittWas the moderator team able to help you recover your password?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Ohhh I am sorry for you...I hope that what Luddite explain to you will be ok. Can you use another phone for a few days??? Until the mods answer you...

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

Try the lost password reset first: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that fails click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with a description of your issue. Moderator hours are: Monday to Friday, 9 am (ET) to 9 pm (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9 am (ET) - 7:30 pm (ET). Usually they answer within in 24 hours, but can take a few days.

Do not send multiple messages. This increases the queue and adds to the time moderators take to locate all your messages.

Try an application like that from fongo.com. It provides free calling across Canada from wherever you are connected to wifi (or on cellular data). Even though I have never needed it in 4 years, it's my backup service for these situations.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.