Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Dee5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to contact a @Moderator.  Please help

10 REPLIES 10

Inked

I would click on the cloud and start to talk to moderator that way . Hope it helps ya 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@1798 wrote:

I notify that my payment was due however, want to change my credit card on file

Make sure you clear your browser cache/history/cookies. Close browser and open a new one in incognito/private mode.

Choose Payment tab

Scroll to the bottom and click on the link to Manage my card.manage.jpg

I notify that my payment was due however, want to change my credit card on file

Dee5

Thanks for the link. I was able to send them a message 😊

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dee5 wrote:

Thanks, I tried to contact moderator before I was logged in, lol.  It worked this time. Just waiting for a response. 

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the moderators.

Dee5

Thanks, I tried to contact moderator before I was logged in, lol.  It worked this time. Just waiting for a response. 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dee5 wrote:

I've done all that and when I try to log in again, it says I've been locked out and to contact Public Mobile 

Use one of the options I posted above. That is the only way to contact Public Mobile through a moderator. There are  no phone support at Public Mobile. Everything is done online.

Dee5

I've done all that and when I try to log in again, it says I've been locked out and to contact Public Mobile 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Dee5 wrote:

I need to contact a @moderator.  Please help

Contact a moderator:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.