cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account.

Mcrhugo88
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi I need help accessing my account it says I am locked out. I need this mitigated as I use my phone for work. 

10 REPLIES 10

@Mcrhugo88 I'm not sure why this happened to you. @CS_Agent seems like your best option. Honestly, anytime I saw an account locked it was due to entering the username and password incorrectly several times. One more silly question: Are you a new subscriber and have you successfully logged into your account before?

Mcrhugo88

I've alrdy cleared cache and all that 🤦🏻‍♀️ Oh dear. Yes I know my password and username. Ugh. Why is this happening!! 

I'm afraid messaging a moderator is not as quick as asking a question on here. However, on some occassions, there is no other answer.

Do you know your username and password if your account was unlocked? If so, clear your cache, restart your browser and use incognito mode and see if your account is unlocked. If you tried recently, you may be required to wait another hour before trying this.

Realistically, if you wait for for the moderators response, you are probably going to have to wait until at least tomorrow, sorry @Mcrhugo88 .

Mcrhugo88

Just tried that nothing. Does anyone have a reason as to why thus is happening? This is frustrating that I can't actually speak to a real person about this. 

Mcrhugo88

Yea SIMon told me to private message the moderators so I just did that. 

@Mcrhugo88 wrote:

I have used this online chat SIMon 3 hrs ago and I have waited an hr to see if my acct was unlocked and it's still locked. 

Going through SIMon, did you end up initiating a ticket?  Check your private messages sent folder (envelope on upper right corner).  Expect a turnaround time of a few hours up to 48 hours for a response from the moderators.  

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

Mcrhugo88

I have dialed 611 and it told me to go to public mobiles website and nothing. 

Mcrhugo88

I have used this online chat SIMon 3 hrs ago and I have waited an hr to see if my acct was unlocked and it's still locked. 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Mcrhugo88 You will need to contact the mod team unlock your account. You can dial 611 and see if you can make some changes with that. 

Start a conversation with Simon (chat bot) by clicking HERE to submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Be sure to provide as much details as possible so the bot can enter all the info needed to open a ticket.

Need Help? Let's chat.