cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

69George
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Locked out of my account and forgot my security question, no one will get in touch with me 

15 REPLIES 15

Anonymous
Not applicable

@69George wrote:

I just want to renew my plan, so I get my 8gb back 

The 611 service will tell you when your plan expires.

It will tell you what your balance is and when it is due.

If today is your last day then you can top up with your voucher and then it will renew overnight tonight.

If you've used up all your data then your choices are to renew early or buy data add-ons. Renewing early needs the moderator. You can buy add-ons in the 611 service.

@69George wrote:

Sorry, but since you can't get into your self-serve account, the only people who are going to be able to help you are the moderators.  Hopefully, they will reply to you soon.  Please send them a private message if you haven't already done that.

Ok so you can go in your self serve account (you can go now because you wrote: It only gives me the option to buy one gig of data ) and renew your plan...for today..your next renewal date will be in 30 days...

69George

@popping wrote:

I don't know how many moderators are working on Sunday.

The offical wait time is 48 hours.

There is currently a moderator online, but I do not know if that person is simply logged in to check on the message board, or if that person is also working on customer issues at the same time.  There could also be other moderators in the background who are answering customers' private messages but who are not logged in to the Community using their individual accounts.

Yes that the only choice 1g or 200 Mb...

In Canada Data Add-Ons⁷

Any unused data will roll over to your next cycle.

1 GB Data 30$
200 MB Data $10
But you can buy more than one...

69George

It only gives me the option to buy one gig of data 

@69George wrote:

Is there anyway I can Renew my plan without logging online? I want to get my 8gbs if data I already bought a 50$ card 

You can apply the top up through *611, but I am pretty sure that to change your plan, you will need to regain access to your self-serve account.

When you do change your plan, make sure that you tell the system to make the change at the time of the next renewal.  Otherwise, anything you've alrady paid for your current plan will be lost.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@69George 

I don't know how many moderators are working on Sunday.

The offical wait time is 48 hours.

If you want to add fund to your account, you can call 611 from your phone to add fund to your account using the credit card on your account.  It you need is not urgent, just wait for moderator to reply your private message in a day or two.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@69George 

Did you try calling 611..?

EDITED...you can call 611..to put your money in your account but you have to choose your add-on there...Smiley Frustrated

69George

Is there anyway I can Renew my plan without logging online? I want to get my 8gbs if data I already bought a 50$ card 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Don't worry @69George  there is a solution...did you try to reset your password?

If it's still not working you will need to write a message to the moderator...here...

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

and explain what happened..waiting time few hours to 2 days...Smiley Frustrated

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@69George wrote:

Locked out of my account and forgot my security question, no one will get in touch with me 

@69George 

If you messaged a moderator..its a waiting game now...couple days....

@69George wrote:

@69George, normally resetting password is through:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

but since you don't know your security question/password...

I'm not completely sure if you already have or not, but you can contact the Public Mobile moderators (staff) by clicking here:

Need Help? Let's chat.