cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

Felicia2_pynn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can someone please tell me how I can't get into my self serve to renew my payment I've tried everything and have been without a phone for days this isn't the first time 

7 REPLIES 7

@Dfawcett wrote:

When I try and register for an account it says I have an invalid email address 

When I try to login it won't let me. 

I just signed up this morning and can't get into my account.

@Dfawcett  It means that the email that you supplied during activation is not the same as the one you are using when you try registering for a selfserve account. Did you get a Welcome to Public Mobile email? If yes, then click here to register your selfserve account using the same email address. If you did not receive an email then best to submit a ticket to PM for help.

To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

@Dfawcett wrote:

First of all, what do you mean by, you "just signed up this morning"? Do you mean, via the self serve portion of PM's site, or did you get a SIM activated in-store?

If you've received the "invalid email address" message, and you activated a SIM in-store, it's entirely possible the CSR at the store input the email address incorrectly.

@Dfawcett   OMG, checked out this thread, and saw ALL your personal info, INCLUDING your PIN..... this is a public forum, where that info can be seen and used by ANYONE.... in the future, for your own sake, DO NOT include that sort of info here.

Dfawcett
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

From previous community experience, the only way to deal with this issue is to contact a moderator. You did not provide many details. Password may need to be reset, among other things. Click ?, bottom right, and follow instructions to submit a ticket. Moderator wait time can be within a few hours or sooner, or within a day.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Felicia2_pynn wrote:

Can someone please tell me how I can't get into my self serve to renew my payment I've tried everything and have been without a phone for days this isn't the first time 

I would say use Simon? And contact a moderator.  What did you do the previous time this happened to you?

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

What happens when you try to login - does the system give you a message that the email and/or password is incorrect?

Need Help? Let's chat.