cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

jason3
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey guys, I'm locked out of my account. When I click forgot password and enter my email it brings me to a page that basically says contact us for support with no email or link to reset password. I've been using the phone system for the last couple of weeks. 

5 REPLIES 5

jonfirlotte
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I would ask the moderator team about this, just tap the "?" Icon in the bottom corner.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

Keep an eye on your email the reset code/email takes a long time to arrive and expirescafter 2 hours so be prepared to act quickly. If after a couple of tries in secret/incognito mode and clearing your browser only the mods can help. Contact via Simon (?) fill out and submit ticket.

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jason3 Try dialing 611 if you want to make a payment to your account to reload.Or just send a private message through the following link :
https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognitio mode.  Clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still have problems then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

Ninja0628
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The best thing to do is click on the floating "?" on the bottom right of this screen to contact a moderator to refresh your login.

Need Help? Let's chat.