cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

user6676
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on autopay but payment didn't go through this month for some reason, now I am locked out of my accound as I forgot my password.

4 REPLIES 4

@user6676 wrote:

I am locked out of my account so the reset password option is no longer available to me.

Unfortunately, then you will need to contact moderator.  It will take 1-2 days for response.  

If you need your service right away, one option is to buy a payment voucher either online (recharge.com) or in store (Walmart, Canadian Tire).  Then you can load the voucher via dialig 611 on your phone.  Then you can patiently wait for moderator response to reset password, etc.

@user6676 wrote:

I am locked out of my account so the reset password option is no longer available to me.

Wait an hour or so and try again. If not, you will need to contact the mod team as mentioned above. 

user6676
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@user6676

Have you tried the reset password function?  For some people, it works and your password is reset.  For others, it does not work.  Then you will need to contact moderator.

Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.