cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my account

BR035
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been trying to log in to my self serve but it is telling me my password is incorrect. I tried resetting but the security questions displayed aren't questions I used when I signed up. Any help? I'm just trying to change my number.

2 REPLIES 2

akrit
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please do recheck once again. 

Because if you get your password and security questions wrong there is no help we could suggest rather than visiting a mobile shop nearby as soon as possible.

Were you inactive for more than 3 months?

Visit a mobile shop nearby as soon as possible and get it reactivate soon. 

Don't lose public mobile SIM it is the best among all.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@BR035 wrote:

I've been trying to log in to my self serve but it is telling me my password is incorrect. I tried resetting but the security questions displayed aren't questions I used when I signed up. Any help? I'm just trying to change my number.

@BR035

Maybe one of your keys are sticking, or not responding always, caps lock is on (or was on when you create the password and is now no longer on), your shift key has a mind of its own, you had too many beers, maybe your browser is saving the old password (not updated) and its applying the old password to "help" you, maybe there is a glitch with your system, or if you are using your phone or gboard its adding a capital letter or not adding a capital letter as the first character, there are many reasons this could happen.

I suggest trying again, extremely carefully, possibly with "on screen keyboard"

A good trick is to open notepad or a similar app on your device and put in the password where it is VISIBLE, confirm it is correct, then copy the password into your clipboard (make sure there are no spaces before, or after your copy selection) and paste it into the password field, that way you know its 100% accurate. Some devices also allow you to show the password (not blank it out with ******) so you can view it while typing.

You may even be entering your password correctly, self serve system has many quarks and glitches. It's one of the many reasons this service is so cheap. Try another browser, private browsing, clearing cache, incognito. Wait an hour and come back.

If all else fails, the mod team is the only one that can assist you with account access. 

Click this to send them a message.  Remember to give a full description of your issue with as much detail and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number so they don’t send you a message back asking for more details, but be warned response time is a couple days.

Need Help? Let's chat.