cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of my Account and system won't accept my payment

bill99
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I created a online profile and accessed my account. Account shows "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient fund.  Available Funds:  $0.00"

When I try to make a payment with my valid credit card a message appears at the top "Your account has already enough balance" The system won't let me make a payment. Account is still suspended.  Please help.

6 REPLIES 6

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bill99 wrote:

I created a online profile and accessed my account. Account shows "Your service is currently suspended due to insufficient fund.  Available Funds:  $0.00"

When I try to make a payment with my valid credit card a message appears at the top "Your account has already enough balance" The system won't let me make a payment. Account is still suspended.  Please help.

@bill99 if phone restart/different browsers or devices didn't help, ask for moderator's support: click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions. OR send a message to the moderators though this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try again later. Webpage issues correct themselves eventually. Be sure to enter cc information correctly. If issue persists, contact a moderator.

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

Btw  first check if your phone is working. If your renewal was last night and your phone is still working, then all is well. There is nothing else to do. Your account status goes through several updates during the renewal process. Best to stay off your account until about 2pm EST when the whole process is complete.

Otherwise if you have no phone service and you cannot pay your bill, contact Moderators for help.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

I'm sure some folks will have some sage advice, but given those contradictory messages, it SEEMS like something you'll need to contact the Moderator team about. Click on the question mark icon, in the bottom, right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts, or use this link: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Ninja'd yet again by @LovesToPM 

edited by computergeek541: (language)

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@bill99 wrote:

You can try clearing your browser cache and open a new tab with incognito mode.

If you cannot use your card, you can also purchase payment vouchers.

If the problem persists, you will have to contact Moderators.

To submit a ticket: Click the green question mark at bottom and enter your question into SIMon. Answer the prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

If you encounter problems with submitting a ticket, you can also send a private message to Moderators, but this alternate contact method may have longer response time.

Need Help? Let's chat.