cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of accounts

613Delaney
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

HI,

I am locked out of one of my accounts.  I need to change the payment details.

7 REPLIES 7

@613Delaney 

That is frustrating.  You need to clearly inform moderator that you already tried reset password function and it does not work.  More details the better.  That you have been out of service for one week.  The customer service is a private messaging system, not live chat and many times, you will get a different moderator responding to your request.  

Moderators usually will need to verify that you are the "owner" of the account, then help access your self service account.  

Anonymous
Not applicable

@613Delaney wrote:

Yup, done about 6 times.  They keep posting the info you have.  I can't just reset.  My kids have been without service for the past week. 

You've spoken to moderators 6 times and they can't unlock the account?! Or they simply haven't replied? If you're getting emails from here then don't reply to them. They're just notifications. You need to log back in here and go into the private messaging system using the little envelope by your moon and planets avatar.

Can you try another browser or use incognito/privacy mode.

613Delaney

Yup, done about 6 times.  They keep posting the info you have.  I can't just reset.  My kids have been without service for the past week. 

Jodes79

ice had this happen myself as well...it worked for me to change my password, just by clicking theb"forgot password" spot, and then I was able to regain access to my account. If that doesn't work, I'd suggest speaking to a MOD for more indepth assistance. 

@613Delaney wrote:

Tried this a few weeks ago

@613Delaney 

Did you try to contact moderator also?  What was their response?  Moderators are PM employees who can help you gain access to your self service account.  Their response times have been slower than usual.  Once you submit ticket or send private message, check your private messages (envelope icon on upper right corner of website).  

613Delaney

Tried this a few weeks ago

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@613Delaney 

Have you tried reseting your password.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

To contact moderator via 2 methods:

1. Ticketing system - faster response time

Click on the blue chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: Contact moderator. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

or

2 Send a private message to moderator through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.