Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

Dan11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi 

I'm locked out of my account 

Iv wated hour and tried to rest but no luck can I get some help

11 REPLIES 11

@rdbarnier103 please use the 3 dots on the side of the post to remove your personal information from the post. Have you sent the moderators ( PM Customer service here) a message asking for the puk code?  If you haven't, please do so now.

Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
Once connected, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.

Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

rdbarnier103
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am still waiting to get my puk number so that I may start using my phone.

You can email me at xxxxxxxxxxx or you can call me at 4*6.

I have already bought minutes so i would appreciate being able to use my phone

edited by computergeek541: contact information removed

Anonymous
Not applicable

@hairbag1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS_Agent 

So if you good folks are fishing for tickets maybe your response times are fine. We were warned a while ago not to come to you for minor problems. Is this not true? Are you looking for things to do? I'll happily attempt to submit a ticket for no rewards paid for my renewal last night but I was thinking it wasn't urgent.

Good question...lately I've seen the moderators will answer a question without being directly solicited. I wonder if the pressure is off now ?

I gotta give props...mod @Eddy_G saw my tag and showed up in pm with a verification link and all is fixed within short order.

Awesome.

Thanks dude.

@Anonymous wrote:

@CS_Agent 

So if you good folks are fishing for tickets maybe your response times are fine. We were warned a while ago not to come to you for minor problems. Is this not true? Are you looking for things to do? I'll happily attempt to submit a ticket for no rewards paid for my renewal last night but I was thinking it wasn't urgent.

Good question...lately I've seen the moderators will answer a question without being directly solicited. I wonder if the pressure is off now ?

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Dan11  If you are locked out and you are not able to reset the password you won't be able to submit a ticket either. Can you try to reset the password again in about 1-2 hours from a different computer, Browser? Try using Incognito mode also clear cache/history before you try to reset the password. If you are still unable to reset it. You will need to give them a private message. Since you don't have access to your account.

You can contact them directly using (Private Message) this Moderator Team.

Make sure you enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem.

The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox. Keep an eye on your Mailbox.

Give them as many details are you can, Your phone number, pin number, email address, name on the account.

Please note: It may take 24-48 hours for them to get in touch with you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent 

@Dan11  if you are having problems using Simon, contact the moderators directly through private message here https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

Ask them for a temporary password. Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent. Also keep an eye on the envelope, the mods answer will show up there.
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification sent to your email.
Go into your community account > my settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Dan11 contact moderators by clicking the "?" in lower right side of the page, typing "contact moderator", and following directions; OR by sending a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Dan 

Please submit a ticket to the Moderator's Team! 

We will be more than happy to help you with this situation! 

Stay safe and take care! 

Regards,

Daniel-Moderator's Team

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try the forgot password link.  Also try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.  If you do need assistance then submit a ticket by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Dan11 wrote:

Hi 

I'm locked out of my account 

Iv wated hour and tried to rest but no luck can I get some help

Try using a different browser. Try using incognito mode.

Need Help? Let's chat.