cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

i_m_mimi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account thanks 

Also i am wondering if you can change plans in the middle of a billing period or can I only change at the next payment due date? 

5 REPLIES 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

@i_m_mimi wrote:

I am again locked out of my account. 

Thank you

Then read again your thread of 4 days ago. All the same applies.

i_m_mimi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am again locked out of my account. 

Thank you

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

If you are locked out of your account it means that you had to many unsuccessful attempts. Wait an hour and then when trying to sign in , click on forgot password or username , whatever you have forgotten. Reset it from there.

As for changing your plan you can do it when ever you want but remember that you will loose what ever benefits and credits you have left on your current plan if you do so before your anniversary date. So what ever plan you are switching to , you will have to pay the price of that plan up front. You will have to do this even if you just paid your currebt plan fee that day. So say I paid my old plan today ( June 5, 2019 say $40 plan) ) and want to change my plan tomorrow ( June 6, 2019 to the $50 plan) you would have to pay the price of the new plan . So in those 2 days you would have paid $90 . So it is best to change your plan on the anniversary date ( or as close as possible ) of your current plan. This way you are maximizing your bang for your buck. 

Cheers . 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

@i_m_mimiyou can change middle of the billing period but you will forfeit the balance of the amount you have prepaid for.. eg if your billing is next 2 weeks but you change the plan today. The date for the next billing cycle will reset to today, and you will bill for the plan for 30 days starting today.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@i_m_mimi wrote:

I am locked out of my account thanks 

Also i am wondering if you can change plans in the middle of a billing period or can I only change at the next payment due date? 

Have you tried the forgotten password feature to get into your account?

And you can change plans in the middle of a billing period, but you will be charged full price for your new plan and you will not receive any reimbursement for the leftover time/minutes/data on your old plan. Any addons you have in your account will remain upon changing plans, however.

Need Help? Let's chat.