cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

eizzor
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi, I am trying to access my Self Serve account but forgot my password (was saved on my old computer, now have new computer). Last night I clicked on "Forgot your password?" link, filled in my email, but as I didn't receive a message, left it and went to bed.

Received the email that gave instructions on how to change your Self Serve password, but now link that is given is expired/won't load on subsequent tries. When I click on "Forgot your password?" and try to reset the password again, I get the following message: "Sorry, you've been locked out. Please contact Public Mobile for help."

Could someone please help with access to this account? I am hoping to make changes to some limited time offers, so hopefully wouldn't miss them!

Thank you!

13 REPLIES 13

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MomHenneberry wrote:

Thanks i will do that 

Apparently waiting an hour might get you another chance at the account after being locked out. But the fact that even 611 isn't giving you anything...

MomHenneberry
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks i will do that 

@MomHenneberry wrote:

Tried iPad , iPhone and computer none work it says sorry you’ve been locked out

@MomHenneberry  Best to notify Public Mobile. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

MomHenneberry

Tried iPad , iPhone and computer none work it says sorry you’ve been locked out

MomHenneberry

Shouldn’t be not due until July .  When I dial 611 it comes up call failed 

MomHenneberry

I will try on my computer thanks 

duffer900
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@MomHenneberry wrote:

My phone stopped sending and receiving text messages and phone calls.   Then I went to go on account it says

443C06B2-596B-4BCF-8A4A-1E29D373D77B.png

Please help

For the account issue, on a laptop or Desktop computer try clearing the history, or using Chrome in incognito mode.

Perhaps try another browser.

If not, and for the main issue, I would contact a moderator.

here..https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@MomHenneberry  Can you try with a browser on a desktop or laptop to see if it makes a difference. What happens when you dial 611 from your phone? Is your plan suspended?

MomHenneberry

My phone stopped sending and receiving text messages and phone calls.   Then I went to go on account it says

443C06B2-596B-4BCF-8A4A-1E29D373D77B.png

Please help

Anonymous
Not applicable

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes, agree that you will have to contact the moderators.  Here is some info on contacting a moderator:

• You can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

When are Moderators available and how long till I get a response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:

• Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 9 PM Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 9 AM to 7:30 PM Eastern time.

How do I know if a Moderator has looked at my question or responded?

Once a Moderator has opened your support ticket, they’ll send you a private message asking you to authenticate your account information. You will need to provide your account number and PIN to validate your account information. You can find this message by clicking on the envelope icon.

If you have not changed your account settings since creating your Community account, you will automatically receive email notifications when someone has sent you a private message. To modify this, just click on your Community avatar, then on ‘My Settings’, then navigate to the ‘Preferences tab’, then select ‘Private Messenger’ and checkmark the box beside ‘Receive email notifications for new private messages”.fig3.png

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@eizzor

Looks like you will have to message a moderator for help

Need Help? Let's chat.