cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account

cStatix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello, 

My name is Richard Kassouf, I was locked out of my account. 

I was trying to get in and update auto pay as my card was compromised last month and forgot to update the info on here. Now my phone doesn't work and I have to use it for work tomorrow. 

Pleasr help me get in my account! The forgot your password doesn't work as I'm locked out.

Email is xxxxxxx@gmail.com

Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4

cStatix
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks all, I'll send the mods a private message now. 

@SD08 wrote:

@cStatix

This is a public forum, so you should edit your post to remove your name and e-mail address.  That info should only be communicated to moderators by private message.

Post Edited to remove the email address. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cStatix

This is a public forum, so you should edit your post to remove your name and e-mail address.  That info should only be communicated to moderators by private message.

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Short term and fastest solution: You can buy a voucher in a store (Shell, Petro-Canada, Canadian Tire, etc.; call before to make sure they have the Public Mobile vouchers), and apply it to you account by dialing 611 (make sure you can still dial 611 from your phone beforehand). You plan should renew once you put enough money to cover it.

Long term solution (moderators should answer tomorrow in the day, usually they are fast): Click link and send a message to the moderators to get help: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Send your phone number, email of your account, and a description of your problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.