cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account and cannot reset password

8rl27
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Fogot my password and locked out of account. Can a mod help me reset my password?

Thanks.

9 REPLIES 9

Submit a ticket to the moderators by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.

gottabenessa

@Moderator_Team  I have tried all the suggestions and I am still locked out.

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@buggaboo2 wrote:

Good morning,

I have locked myself out of my account when trying to reset my password.  It was asking me for my birth date which is June 27, 1979 but would not accept it.  Also my data will not work on my phone is there a special way to have this working?

Thanks

@buggaboo2 

You may have used up all of your data. Once you get logged into your account, you can check under My Data and Addons section. If it doesn't show how much data has been used, it means you've run out. FYI, Check your APN settings and make sure it is correctly configured as shown here: https://apn-canada.gishan.net

Now for your answer.

Your lock period should end in 50 min to an hour and then you can try again. I would encourage you to message the moderator team here. It may take up to 48 hours for them to respond so the earlier you get in the cue the better.

You can continue to look for your own solution while waiting.

Just a little house work first.

People on this site are users just like you so they can't repair your account.

Therefore you don't want to put your personal info like birthdate, email or phone number in your posts.

If you are going to need help inside your account you should message @CS_Agent .

It's best to create your own threads rather than adding your concern to a similar thread, especially when it already indicates a solution has been found.

buggaboo2

Good morning,

I have locked myself out of my account when trying to reset my password.  It was asking me for my birth date which is June 27, 1979 but would not accept it.  Also my data will not work on my phone is there a special way to have this working?

Thanks

8rl27

Hello,

Found a way to log in. Waited until the lock out period ended and clicked on "forget password". Was able to have an email sent to me by the system right after. Had to way for a day to ensure that the lock out period ended.

Thanks!

pm101helpu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Hey there; Just an extra piece of advice I could add to my fellow PM advisor. Yes you should contact a monitor, keep in mind it could take 24 to 48 hours. The other option is to wait 1 to 2 hours if you've had multiple attempts at resetting your password, and try again. Good luck!

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

You'll need to contact a moderator...Click this to message them.

Include your phone number and pin number. If you don't remember pin number, include name, address, last 4 digits of cc used for payment, date of birth and emeial address.

Good luck.

Need Help? Let's chat.