cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of account, I know the user name and password. Regardless wont let me change either, just

clyde
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Locked out of account, I know the user name and password. Regardless wont let me change either, just receive a user error in the password manager and get locked out.

9 REPLIES 9

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@softech there are I believe 3 options to verify accounts through SIMon1) account login, 2) sms verification 3) pin number.

Thus simon is the quicker way.

@clyde 

if you have tried everything we suggested, I guess contacting mod is your last choice now..

(sorry, we are all regular users here and we don't have access on PM server)

Since you have no access to your account, I think you have to use send a private message to the moderator here:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

clyde

Perhaps someone with their hands on the server can help here?
Solutions suggested is not fixing this problem.
I did not have this problem when I set up PM account.
No joy.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@clyde : The regulars here would still be interested in the results of some of the suggestions you said you tried.

ie. what happens when you dial 611?

clyde

For any one replying to date please note that I have tried these suggestions without getting a fix.

Thanks  

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@clyde  user error might hold key..

1) has your account been inactive for 90+ days 

2)is your phone/account active?  Have you tried calling it? Whats the message that is heard?

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@clyde 

Website can be finicky.  Try again in one hour.  Clear cache, incognito mode or different web browser.  

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

(Check your junk folder)

If not working, you will need to contact moderator.

Click on the chat bubble icon on the right lower corner of website to start ticketing process to contact moderator.  Type: forgot log in information. Follow the prompts to submit ticket.  

softech
Oracle
Oracle

wait an hour.  Sometimes when you tried too many times, it will trigger the temp. lock and it will need an hour 

After the hour, you might want to try once more.  If still fail, use the "forgot password" link

Need Help? Let's chat.