cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Self-Serve

DORISN
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Recently was locked out of Self Service as m CC expired and need to log in to update.

Can't use password recovery

How would I contact someone who would be able to let me back in?

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

@carcand wrote:

So far they are taking a considerable amount of time to respond.  Yes, I get it and read it.

@carcand  I know you got it. Was just making a joke.

Typically they respond in 24/48 hours. Usually quicker lately ( prior to this data outage that occurred today)

carcand

So far they are taking a considerable amount of time to respond.  Yes, I get it and read it.

@carcand wrote:

I am having the same problem minus the cc part.

@carcand  follow same instructions minus the cc part 😂

carcand

I am having the same problem minus the cc part.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@DORISN wrote:

Recently was locked out of Self Service as m CC expired and need to log in to update.

Thanks

@DORISN you can contact moderators : click the "?" in lower right side of the page, type "contact moderator", and follow directions, OR send a message: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@DORISN 

Two ways to reach moderators.

Simon.JPG

Or private message them at link below.

CLICK HERE 

When you do get access to your account. Click "Payment" at top then "Manage my card" bottom left to update credit card details.

Screenshot_20200124_073012.jpg

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

@DORISN  Click on the question mark icon in the bottom, right corner of the screen, and follow the prompts, to contact the Moderator team. Once you've sent your message, look for a reply, which will show up as a number in the envelope icon on the top, right area of your screen. Reply times vary, depending on how busy they are.....

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@DORISN Wait 50 minutes from last attempt,  clear your browser history,  go to incognito/ private mode and try again.  If this doesn't work contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)

@DORISN wrote:

Thanks

Need Help? Let's chat.