cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Account

Dn_T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hey,

I forgot my account password, then I tried to reset said password, but I didn't receive an email until a long while later, so the link expired - now the error message states to contact Public Mobile because the account is still locked...

Any help is appreciated.
17 REPLIES 17

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Dn_T and d3g,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you regarding your account access, please send us a private message.

I am waiting for your response.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

d3g

hi my username is not recognized. please help

Anderson19
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yes I did but the phone still locked out. That's why I'm contacting you again.

@Anderson19 Didnt you get in contact with the mod to fix it?  a MOD posted message yesterday

Anderson19

I can't remember exact date that I made my last payment. But what I know is, the month of  June was covered. 

I have 30 days plan.

please I need my phone back.

Thank you.

@Anderson19 So, out of Canada 3 months. On what date did you make your last payment, and was that a 30 or 90 day plan?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anderson19

What do I have to do to get my service plan and my number back?

How long it take for the plan to be inactive? I was out of the country for only 3 months.

please I need my phone activated. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Anderson19,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'll be glad to help you with your account and phone concern.

In order to look into your account, you need to provide the current Public Mobile account, phone number and PIN number for security reasons. Otherwise, you can provide 3 elements of the following information: Date of Birth, Address with Postal Code, Home or business contact number, Commonly called numbers or text messages (SMS), Last top-up amount and the date, Last booster purchased and the date, SIM card number or Email address.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Anderson19

Hi, my account and my phone is locked out

I was out of the country for 3 months. I need to pay my service so I can be aible to take use all my plan as usually. My phone number is 514-622-7265.

please help me unlock it. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi Dn_T,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

I am sorry to hear that you are still unable to get access into your account.

In order to assist you, please send us a Private Message.

Kind Regards

Abdoulaye

@clopes86

For future reference: You'll have more success in getting help if you create your own thread instead of replying to an old one that has been marked as solved.

You need to contact the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant data in your private message: phone number, account number, 4 digit pin number, e-mail... If you are unsure on how to contact the mods:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Please be aware that password resets are time sensitive, we recommend that you enable e-mail notifications on your community account.

Good luck!

clopes86

Hi There, 

I am a new member with Public Mobile and have been locked out of my account? 

Can you please let me know who to email my information to I.E phone # and Pin so I can have my password reset?

Thank you, 

Tiffanylegere
@moderators

Shereenchak
help I have the same problem locked out and forgot password. I need to update payment info @Mary_M

Shereen Chak

mutant26

Hey all,

I sent a note last Friday morning to you all. I am a new subscriber and am having problem with my ccount being locked out. Howe do I get my account information when I cannot login to get it?

As well, embarrassingly enough, I had an email sent to me with a password reset but it has expired when I first signed up. I am hoping to get someone to look at this ASAP as my workplace needs the account information for expenses. 

Please send me a note privately:

1. with the location of my account information in the packets of information I recieved already.

2. with whatever else I can use to prove who I am or send me another account password reset email?

thanks

Mark

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Dn_T

If you haven't already, please send one of the mods online a private message including your phone number. We'll be more than happy to help 🙂

Thank you,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Cyber
Mayor / Maire

@Dn_T,

You have to contact Public Mobile by email or private message.

Please send a private message to Public Mobile staff @Mary_M or @Saray_O or @Caroline_D. including your PM phone number, PIN code and account number.

They will do their best to resolve your problem ASAP.

Need Help? Let's chat.