cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of Account

susie3579
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I thought I knew my password, but it isn't working so I went to forgot password and had a link sent to my email. Now, I recieve the email about 40 min after the request was sent and when I clicked on the link in the email to reset my password. It says:

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

I've done this 3 times in the hopes that it will work, but the link isn't letting me reset my password.

I just want to change my plan to the $25 plan and load my account.

Any advise on what I should do? I read that I should go to Get Help PM, not sure if this is the place to message, but looking forward to any assistance anyone may have.

Thanks
3 REPLIES 3

If you haven't gotten a solution, try again now. It took a while to get the email, but I just successfully changed my password. You'll have to keep an eye on your email as the window is tight.

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@susie3579   

You can try forgot password again but if the email still isn't coming fast enough, click question mark in bottom right and type - talk to rep.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@susie3579 wrote:

I thought I knew my password, but it isn't working so I went to forgot password and had a link sent to my email. Now, I recieve the email about 40 min after the request was sent and when I clicked on the link in the email to reset my password. It says:

Sorry, this page has a time limit which has expired. Please re-enter the old and new passwords and try again.

I've done this 3 times in the hopes that it will work, but the link isn't letting me reset my password.

I just want to change my plan to the $25 plan and load my account.

Any advise on what I should do? I read that I should go to Get Help PM, not sure if this is the place to message, but looking forward to any assistance anyone may have.

Thanks

You will need the assistance of the Moderators and to do that you will need to create a Trouble Ticket.  Click this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ and enter your question into SIMon.  Follow the prompts to get to the Contact Us button and then a Submit Ticket button will appear.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.