cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Locked out of Account

Since there are still some instances when the password reset has not worked, perhaps it's best to use words along this line when helping customers (a proviso as z10user4 suggests):

"If you've tried the password reset function and it didn't work, then you'll need the assistance of the Moderator Team...(etc.)...."

Mayor / Maire

This is all a ridiculous argument over semantics and the experienced functioning (or not) of this system.

NDesai: Yes. It works for you. It works for SD08. It works for me. But we know it doesn't work for everyone (not just stonechucker). Therefore, to be helpful to the unknowing customer perhaps it would be wise to provide the disclaimer/proviso.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@z10user4 wrote:

Oooh look the gods are warring. Smiley Happy I hope we peasants don't get any collateral damage.

I don't often LOL, but I literally LOL...

Sorry for the tangent -- but for anyone where the "Forgot your password?" tool isn't working, would you have another e-mail account (preferrably with a different domain) that you could try changing your account to, and seeing if things start to work?  You can always change it back.  This would perhaps give some indication as to whether the system is failing on the email address, or the account itself.  Who knows, perhaps when you change back to your original e-mail address, it'll magically fix the system?

I would do the test myself, but the tool works on all my accounts...

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How can I get my account unlocked 

Oracle

@Sammyg1982 wrote:

How can I get my account unlocked 

@Sammyg1982 

If you've tried the password reset and it didn't work, then you'll need assistance from the Moderator_Team via private message.

I have the same issue, can someone please help?

Oracle

@marcioandjojo  Please use the link I provided just before your post to send a private message to the moderators.

I have been locked out of my account.  The security question would not work, even though I entered the correct answer.  No I am locked out.  Please help.

@Jeebez wrote:

I have been locked out of my account.  The security question would not work, even though I entered the correct answer.  No I am locked out.  Please help.

Since your security question answer isn't working, you will need to contact the moderators:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437