cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out and no help from moderator

DebThordarson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm really ticked off and thinking of cancelling. Been locked out and when I get the email to assist in getting back in it says I've timed out. 3 times this has happened, I need to put my plan on hold by midnight but am not getting any replies from the moderator. Help????

4 REPLIES 4

@DebThordarson  I have a feeling some will be working late tonight with the extra activations and self serve being down for many. Keep trying. Send a private message to the mods. Or put a hold on your card so autopay will fail....assuming your renewal is in about 90 mins? This is probably the quickest way to prevent autopay from happening.

DebThordarson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

locked out of self serve. ( I'm new and forgot my password) . When I went on as soon as I got a reply I was told I timed out. Happened 3 times. I did get a reply from a moderator, answered it immediately this morning but no response back.

@MoreYummy wrote:

Are you locked by from self serve or no service?   need more detail.

Also moderator is off now, they dont reply during the night unfortunately.   You have to wait and see if you can get help from forum by giving more details.  

I wouldn't be so sure about there not being a possiblity that a moderator could apply overnight.  At very late hours, members have been noticing moderators still online, hours that are well outside the published hours.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you locked by from self serve or no service?   need more detail.

Also moderator is off now, they dont reply during the night unfortunately.   You have to wait and see if you can get help from forum by giving more details.  

Need Help? Let's chat.