cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked account

Aclem
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

It keeps saying my username and password are incorrect and it has locked my account. I waited an hour and clicked password reset. It said my security question was wrong. I tried to get a ticket for help and needed a PIN and account number. Which I don’t have. How can I get access to my account? 

5 REPLIES 5

Aclem

ok thank you!

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aclem  - It is usually much quicker than 48 hrs.  Reply will be via private message to your community account (Click the envelope at the top right, near your avatar).

Aclem
  1. Thank you. I have sent a request it says up to 48 hours. I was hoping for a quicker solution.  Will they contact via email? 

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Aclem send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work. Explain your problem to them and ask them to send you alternate means of verification.

- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

chrisbasm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Aclem- At this point, your only option is to contact moderators using Simon the chatbot.  Click the Get Help that is at the top of all pages, click Chat with Simon, and follow the prompts.  When asked, enter something like reset password for the problem.

Need Help? Let's chat.