cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Sim

sharonmarshall
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I have been using my phone as usual for two weeks, since the last time we spoke(when we fixed my account that was shutdown due to autopay problem), and now I have a Locked Sim message on my phone again and no service. Also can't login to self service because I'm locked out there too.

What is going on, and how can I fix this so I won't have problems in the future??

I spoke to others about how great this inexpensive service is, but don't want to have to retract my words.

Please help.

Sharon Marshall

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@sharonmarshall  Dial your number from another phone. If someone answers you have been sim jacked or sim swapped.

Freeze all your bank, cc and other online accounts and submit a ticket ASAP!

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@sharonmarshall What exactly is the message on the phone when you reboot with the PM SIM installed?

What is make/model of your phone? Where did you get it?

Try your SIM in another unlocked phone; try a different carrier SIM in your phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@sharonmarshall wrote:

Hello,

I have been using my phone as usual for two weeks, since the last time we spoke(when we fixed my account that was shutdown due to autopay problem), and now I have a Locked Sim message on my phone again and no service. Also can't login to self service because I'm locked out there too.

What is going on, and how can I fix this so I won't have problems in the future??

I spoke to others about how great this inexpensive service is, but don't want to have to retract my words.

Please help.

YYYYYY ZZZZZZ

Log into My Account to make sure your account is Active and not expired or suspended.

Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

Hello,

Please help.

xxxxxxxxxxx

What happens when you dial 611? Do you get a Public Mobile recording? Anything?

And really...don't use real information out in the wilds of the internet. Rule #1. Rule #2. See Rule #1.

Need Help? Let's chat.