cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Locked Out

Hi can a moderator contact me On private msg my phone is not working I’ve been locked out since yesterday 

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To get in contact with mods it is best to send them a private message rather than asking them to send you one in the community. The mods will be back tomorrow.

Did everything stop working? 

You are locked out of your self serve account?

Mayor / Maire

@jolynta, In case you are not sure how to contact the moderator team...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Mayor / Maire

Hi @Kasha, Tagging a moderator might not get their attention quite as quickly as you might think.  The best way is to send them a private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic instead of adding your question/issue to an existing one.  Better chance of getting the most possible exposure for your issue.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account. How can I get this reset? I keep filling out the info to reset my password but it will not work. Help! Cannot use my phone as pmt was scheduled to come out yesterday but had issues with my visa.

contacted visa and everything is now good on their end. Help please asap

Oracle

@forseybrittany wrote:

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account. How can I get this reset? I keep filling out the info to reset my password but it will not work. Help! Cannot use my phone as pmt was scheduled to come out yesterday but had issues with my visa.

contacted visa and everything is now good on their end. Help please asap

@forseybrittany

The password reset function is not working.  You'll have to get the moderators to help.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number, e-mail address and PIN.    
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

@Moderator_Team I’m locked out. Please reset my password 

Mayor / Maire

@chantelleblais, You should send a private message to the moderator team in order to get your password reset.  Include your phone number or account # and your account PIN (if you know it) in the initial message in order to speed up authentication.

Hello Moderators

I am trying to login to my public mobile Mobile account. I am a new customer. Can you please email me a link to reset my information. I recently ported my number from Freedom mobile.

@dangerkat wrote:

Hello Moderators

I am trying to login to my public mobile Mobile account. I am a new customer. Can you please email me a link to reset my information. I recently ported my number from Freedom mobile.

There is a password reset link at the self-serve website. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that doesn't work, the only way to get moderators to fix an account issue is to send a private message to them by clicking here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For the future, note that even if the moderators reply to a message that you post in a Community message thread, they will simply say to send a private message anyway.