cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oracle

Re: Locked Out

@wetcoaster wrote:

@macmcgregor wrote:

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account.  How can I get this reset?

@macmcgregor

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edti: I just noticed that I'm echoing myself in this thread... Smiley Frustrated

@wetcoaster

I wouldn't worry too much if you've echoed yourself.  Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly), many people who post to old threads fail to read what is posted right there in front of them.

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am locked out of my account and it will not let me rwsetrmy password

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mackaygordie323, if the password reset email is not working then you need to send a private message to the moderators team.  include your account number / phone number & account PIN if you know it.  It will speed things along.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Also, you should always start a new topic for a new question.  That way you don't risk your question going unnoticed in an old thread.

i am new to public, I was charged $27/30 on my credit card when I signed up yesterday for the $25/30 plan with the autopay option. I have now been locked out of my account, my first impression of this cell service is poor. I wish to remove the autopay from the account. 

Oracle

@T0h2l0 best to remove your private info.

To get a password reset you need to contact the mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

I can't log into my account and when I try to reset my password I didn't recieve an email and now im locked out.

Mayor / Maire

Read the post immediately before yours. The email/password reset feature apparently doesn't work.

Hi there,

Please contact us in private if the link doesn't t work, we will be happy to help you with this! Smiley Wink 

See you there! Smiley Wink 

Celsina 

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yeah, the password reset never works for me either. And somehow I get locked out of my account every couple of Months

Hi there I’ve been active with public mobile for a few months and all of a sudden my phone says “no service “ I took my SIM out and re put it in as well as airplane mode / restarting etc and NOTHING! Also I am locked out of my account !

@Moderator_Team