cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Locked Out

Hello,

I'm locked out of my account. Can someone please help me unlock it? Thank you!

Tags (2)
Oracle

Re: Locked Out

@jnay,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

* I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me, click here to private message a Moderator *
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@jnay please send a private message to @Moderator_Team and they will be able to help you out. 

In your message to them please include:

- your account number

- your phone number

- your account pin

- your accounts email 

Thanks @ShawnC13 and @Mana for the quick responses. I'll message the mods Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Jnay

this is bugging the crap out of me someone HUMAN help me out please

@Moderator_Team anyone want to help>>??? i cant rememeber what i did in high school

jonboy1112233 wrote:

@Moderator_Team anyone want to help>>??? i cant rememeber what i did in high school

@jonboy1112233

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Highlighted

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account.  How can I get this reset?

macmcgregor wrote:

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account.  How can I get this reset?

@macmcgregor

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edti: I just noticed that I'm echoing myself in this thread... Smiley Frustrated