cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out

jnay
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

I'm locked out of my account. Can someone please help me unlock it? Thank you!

37 REPLIES 37

@Icemaid Your account PIN was sent to by in a text message when you activated.  If you don't remember it, you will have to open a ticket through https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/ to get it changed.

@Icemaid wrote:
Spoiler
How do I find my pin to enable fdn?

Are you locked out of your account?  After too many attempts with wrong username/password PM's system will lock you out.  Wait one hour before retrying.  Also clear your cache and cookies and try using a different browser in incognito mode.

If that doesn't work then contact moderators via SIMon here: https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/   by typing in 'talk to rep', then select 'contact us' and then select 'submit ticket'

Icemaid
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
Spoiler
How do I find my pin to enable fdn?

@Kajen180 You need to hide your personal information.. here it’s a public forum... click on thé 3 dots right up in your message.

@Kajen180 wrote:

Need help resetting password. I can't remember the secret question answer.

You need to write a message to the moderator https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage and write moderator_team in send to and explain what happened. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days.

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address and phone number removed

Kajen180

Need help resetting password. I can't remember the secret question answer.

edited by computergeek541: e-mail address and phone number removed

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Ryan1 wrote:

I WANT MY SERVICE ON OR MY MONEY BACK ,there was no issue taking the payment, now it’s day 2 of talking to bots , I want to speak to a human 

As MOD indicates, they have contact you.

Have you check your private message yet?

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @dangerkat,

We've replied to your message, please check your inbox 🙂

Thank you,

Syed

@dangerkat wrote:

Hello Moderators

I am trying to login to my public mobile Mobile account. I am a new customer. Can you please email me a link to reset my information. I recently ported my number from Freedom mobile.

There is a password reset link at the self-serve website. https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that doesn't work, the only way to get moderators to fix an account issue is to send a private message to them by clicking here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

For the future, note that even if the moderators reply to a message that you post in a Community message thread, they will simply say to send a private message anyway.

dangerkat

Hello Moderators

I am trying to login to my public mobile Mobile account. I am a new customer. Can you please email me a link to reset my information. I recently ported my number from Freedom mobile.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@chantelleblais, You should send a private message to the moderator team in order to get your password reset.  Include your phone number or account # and your account PIN (if you know it) in the initial message in order to speed up authentication.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

chantelleblais

@CS_Agent I’m locked out. Please reset my password 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@forseybrittany wrote:

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account. How can I get this reset? I keep filling out the info to reset my password but it will not work. Help! Cannot use my phone as pmt was scheduled to come out yesterday but had issues with my visa.

contacted visa and everything is now good on their end. Help please asap

@forseybrittany

The password reset function is not working.  You'll have to get the moderators to help.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Include your phone number, e-mail address and PIN.    
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

forseybrittany

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account. How can I get this reset? I keep filling out the info to reset my password but it will not work. Help! Cannot use my phone as pmt was scheduled to come out yesterday but had issues with my visa.

contacted visa and everything is now good on their end. Help please asap

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Kasha, Tagging a moderator might not get their attention quite as quickly as you might think.  The best way is to send them a private message.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)

Also, for future reference, you should always start a new topic instead of adding your question/issue to an existing one.  Better chance of getting the most possible exposure for your issue.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@jolynta, In case you are not sure how to contact the moderator team...

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

To get in contact with mods it is best to send them a private message rather than asking them to send you one in the community. The mods will be back tomorrow.

Did everything stop working? 

You are locked out of your self serve account?

jolynta

Hi can a moderator contact me On private msg my phone is not working I’ve been locked out since yesterday 

Kasha

Hi there I’ve been active with public mobile for a few months and all of a sudden my phone says “no service “ I took my SIM out and re put it in as well as airplane mode / restarting etc and NOTHING! Also I am locked out of my account !

@CS_Agent

CalvinW

Yeah, the password reset never works for me either. And somehow I get locked out of my account every couple of Months

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi there,

Please contact us in private if the link doesn't t work, we will be happy to help you with this! 😉 

See you there! 😉 

Celsina 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Read the post immediately before yours. The email/password reset feature apparently doesn't work.

FAB-4

I can't log into my account and when I try to reset my password I didn't recieve an email and now im locked out.

mimmo

@T0h2l0 best to remove your private info.

To get a password reset you need to contact the mods.

How can you get help with your account, activation, or service?

In your message please include:

• PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

• Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

• Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Totonto Time].
  • Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received
  • Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, depending on message queue, but can be up to 48 hours.
  • There is no need to send multiple messages.

Additional Useful Information:

• Search PM-GUIDE (remove "-" during the search) to find some informative posts and answers to many common questions about Public Mobile

T0h2l0

i am new to public, I was charged $27/30 on my credit card when I signed up yesterday for the $25/30 plan with the autopay option. I have now been locked out of my account, my first impression of this cell service is poor. I wish to remove the autopay from the account. 

matbasm

@mackaygordie323, if the password reset email is not working then you need to send a private message to the moderators team.  include your account number / phone number & account PIN if you know it.  It will speed things along.

Click here to send them a private message.
Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.

Also, you should always start a new topic for a new question.  That way you don't risk your question going unnoticed in an old thread.

mackaygordie323

I am locked out of my account and it will not let me rwsetrmy password

SD08

@wetcoaster wrote:

@macmcgregor wrote:

I am locked out of my Public Mobile account.  How can I get this reset?

@macmcgregor

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edti: I just noticed that I'm echoing myself in this thread... Smiley Frustrated

@wetcoaster

I wouldn't worry too much if you've echoed yourself.  Surprisingly (or maybe not so surprisingly), many people who post to old threads fail to read what is posted right there in front of them.

@macmcgregor wrote:

@macmcgregor

You have posted in an old thread. For future reference you'll get more visibility and faster help for your problem if you start a new topic.

The password function hasn't been working smoothly for a while - you'll need to contact the moderators for help. Please be aware that they are working on a first come first serve basis, they will get back to you asap. We recommend that you enable email notifications so that you get their message right away and follow the procedure right away to avoid another reset time out.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, PIN, problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

Edti: I just noticed that I'm echoing myself in this thread... Smiley Frustrated

macmcgregor

Need Help? Let's chat.