cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked Out Of My Account Please Help!!!!

Rushane289
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, I am locked out my account and I forgot the email and password but I know the pin to my my account. I really need to get into my self serve so I can change my plan, if anyone knows how I can fix this please contact me. Ive been trying to fix this issue for weeks now and I can't get in hold of a moderator or a higher up in charge!

3 REPLIES 3

@Rushane289 

Yay! Happy to hear you are in again.

@Rushane289 

You may run into an issue trying to verify your account thru simple simon. If you send a private message you can include the necessary info to verify and be able to explain your intent and why you cannot  remember your email.

Send a private message...   Contact the moderators by sending a private message and leave a detailed message explaining your issue and the info to verify your account by including the following information:  

1. Full name and address on pm account. ( Or province and postal code for newer accounts.)
  2. Email, phone # and pin #.

If  you cannot remember your pin # include at least three ( if they apply)of the following:

1.  Date of birth (n/a on newer accounts.)
  2. Last payment, date, amount, type and last 4 digits.
  3. Alternate phone number if any.
  4. Security question and answer.
  5. Plan amount, any add ons or promos on account.
  6. Last 4 digits of sim card.
  7. Any rewards in your account.
  8. Autopay y/n?
  9. Account #.
  10. Frequently called/texted phone numbers in the last 30 days.  

The average wait time is 2 to 4 hours but be prepared to wait up to 48 hours for non urgent requests. Current wait times are about one hour and are probably even less as I have had some very quick responses in tne past week.

Keep an eye on your private message box the envelope icon next to your avatar for a little number to pop indicating a message from the moderators. Responding promptly will speed up service times.

Do not post any of this info in the community only in your private messages when communicating or contacting the Moderator_Team.

To send a private message to the moderators click below : https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Rushane289 

Look through your email accounts for the welcome message from Public Mobile. You can then use the Forgot your password link on the log in page to reset.

If not possible to find your email account contact a moderator.

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.