cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Live person!!! NOW!!!

garyellis1980
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I want to talk to **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!! online services sucks and pissing me off!!! Call me now xxxxxxxxxxx. Or imI **bleep**ing leaving as a customer!! Again.. I want a **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!!

Edid by mimmo removed personal info

21 REPLIES 21

ebsjma

Public Mobile does have support, it's just online based. This model might not be for everyone but I like it, it's efficient and best of all no hold music or sales pitches from reps desperate to meet sales quotas. Also, Public Mobile has a few nice perks that I like, autopay discounts, loyalty discounts after the first year and referral discounts. In my area the host network also makes use of the 700 MHz band which helps for more reliable coverage in places like basements.

thefamouscanuck

I am new to public, joined last week, for those people who say service at low cost so that is why no live person, this is Incorrect. Look at chatr plans and they have support. Plans are at par with Public.

Note: This post was from a week ago and has been closed no need to reply anymore. For all we know the OP is  speaking to a live person at this very moment at another provider and Smiley Happy!!

Ominus011

As made known when you signed up, there are no live agents. Less amenities, less money paid monthly.

Remember, there is a moderator available to assist! They're quite prompt from my experience and we have a great community that's available to give advise.   

polnyb
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Forums are available to speak with each other to find solutions. The reason behind a cheaper plan is due to the lack of employees working for public mobile. Otherwise I suggest going with a different carrier. 

BEER
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@garyellis1980 wrote:

I want to talk to **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!! online services sucks and pissing me off!!! Call me now xxxxxxxxxxx. Or imI **bleep**ing leaving as a customer!! Again.. I want a **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!!

Why don't you  private message the moderator team?

kelvarnsen
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

For me any kind of call-in customer service is pretty much the worst. The annoying for service in english please press 1 then having to listen to all the options and try and figure out which one applies to you only to get put on hold, disconnected or to find out that you didn't call during business hours. Forget that.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

they wont have live chat anytime soon,  look at their support forl legacy, they are cutting everything one by one.  Pretty much only forum is left.  that's how it works here in public mobile.  Basically those who want other support method, they have to change to different brand.  Smiley Happy

bill_103

Please stop opening a bunch of forum questions for the same thing. Public mobile is awesome. Most of the time you don't need customer service and they are nice enough not to charge us for it. 

Please try the suggestions you received in your other posts and they will help. Also try and be nicer. If you need constant help then it's best you do leave and pay for it. You should choose plans and companies that fit you.

Public mobile does not hide the fact that they provide very limited customer service vso you knew this signing up. Multiple people have given you answers trying to help you when they didn't have to. If you want a deal be patient and work with us. I am sure we can help you solve your issues but as I stated if you need someone on call for you constantly when you only call in 1ce every 6months to a year then go for it.

Good luck either way and if you need help let us know politely. 🙂 The moderators and people on this community are fantastic.

Gregmt
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Public Mobile do not have love people.peo which you can talk with. Their website makes this clear. It is all done on line and it works quite wrll. Yoh just need to loom up help here on the community or con ect with the moderators. This system works well and by doing it this way the company can save money helping you get cheaper plans. 

Anything we can help you with , just post your question here and the community will most likely help you resolve your issue. 

Cheers 

CellGirl

@softech wrote:

haha.. no worry.. that's why you are paying "so little" for your  service.

Ask as many questions as you need on this community forum now.. i won't be surprise .. if they want to cut the cost more.. they will cut this forum as well down the road.. LoL... 

@softech 

haha... ya -- if PM cuts out online support, then all customers will truly need to be self-sufficient 😉

PMOttawa

@garyellis1980 wrote:

what is so urgent that need a live person? Are you referring to changing your bank card info. That can be done online on through a moderator no need for a live person here.

And your comments is not proper behavior on the community. Nobody will miss you here.

I sincerely hope your issue is solved. the community is here to help but you have to help yourself...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

haha.. no worry.. that's why you are paying "so little" for your  service.

Ask as many questions as you need on this community forum now.. i won't be surprise .. if they want to cut the cost more.. they will cut this forum as well down the road.. LoL... 

Dogbert

@garyellis1980 wrote:

PM may not be your best choice of service and the cost savings is not worth the stress you're facing.

I think Koodo Mobile or Telus Mobility are better options for you, as they have a call in number/live online chat.

Jadebug
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The budget friendly price you pay does not include in-person support.

If this is an important feature for you, maybe consider an alternate service provider, otherwise respect the community that is trying to assist you to the best of their abilities. 

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Starting to think this is just a cry for attention.

Metal1967
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@garyellis1980 

Sucks....but if you reasearched what PM is you would have known what to expect....saving money allways has a downside...

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@garyellis1980 Did you try ANY of the suggestions people gave you in your last thread?

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@garyellis1980 wrote:

I want to talk to **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!! online services sucks and pissing me off!!! Call me now **********. Or imI **bleep**ing leaving as a customer!! Again.. I want a **bleep**ing LIVE PERSON!!!

@garyellis1980 

If you mean talk to someone over the phone, then you need to pay more money and go with a higher tier / higher priced mobile phone service.

Online service IS THE BEST for me. I love the fact that there is no one to call, why??? Because my phone plan is cheap because of it.

Here you can talk to a live person through private message. Click this to send them a message. For more information about contacting a moderator (LIVE PERSON) Click Here

This is public mobile, the phone company without a phone number.

If you need help, let us know what you need.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@stonechucker please....No personal information @garyellis1980 ...public forum..

You can't speak NOW with a real person here..it's a forum with real person who wants to help you...

Need Help? Let's chat.