cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with voucher

Thisguy8081
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased a voucher from Walmart for $50 on August 14th it is now August 23rd I had the 30-day plan for $50 and now it says I've $0 not even 2 weeks after using this voucher I am quite upset and I don't know how to make it active again I don't want to put more money in because I'm scared but it won't get made right

7 REPLIES 7

@Thisguy8081 

Help us help you.....

1. Do you have working service right now? Calls? Texts? Data?
  2. Call 611 from your phone. Do you have the $50 plan? (Yes?)
  3. When is your renewal?
  4. What is your balance? ($0?).
  5. What is the make and model of your phone?
  6. Does your phone work at all? Do you see public mobile at the top of your screen?
  7. Is there an error message on your phone? What is it?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thisguy8081 : I like the reply from darlicious. There may be a tone in your text that may suggest wondering why it's all gone. Until we hear from you again...I think she nailed it. Your plan properly renewed using the money you gave it. Perhaps it was your understanding that money got slowly drawn down as you use services. ie. pay as you go. Not here.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thisguy8081 

can you go sign in to Self-Serve,  to view your Account in Available Funds. $ ?,

if you see there that amount, just leave it there and is will be take it on the next renewal automatically, but if you don't see it,

Explain your issue to Contact Customer Support Agent by  ,
they can solve your issue, they are nice service Team the will help you 100%.

Here’s How To Contact Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, and Submit a Ticket 

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent,Click Here to get started.

• or you can send a private message to Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, by Click Here
  • You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

• please include in your message,
  • your account number, 
  • your phone number,
  • your account 4 digit pin,
  • your Email address,

• Customer Support Agent by CS_Agent, will Response to your inbox by private message 
     Check your private message inbox (click on the envelope top right of your screen)

Good Luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thisguy8081 : What were you intending to do with the voucher? Did you redeem it into your account?

Everything revolves around Available Funds. You add vouchers or payment card payments or Instant-Top-up. Credits like using a referral and initial autopay. Converted rewards get added at renewal.

Then renewals first go to Available Funds after converting rewards. If it needs more to cover the plan cost then it looks to see if autopay is enabled. If so then it tries to take what it needs after what it took from Available Funds from the registered payment card.

Or you buy add-ons with the money in Available Funds.

@Thisguy8081 

This not pay as you go. The $50 pays for your whole plan. With the exception of your 10.5gb of data all your other services are unlimited until your 30 day cycle is finished then you have to pay $50 again for the next 30 days.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Thisguy8081 

but when you enter your voucher is will be in your account used for the service for 30 days.

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@Thisguy8081 

When is your renewal date? Was it used for renewal? Log into self service and look at payment/transaction history.

Need Help? Let's chat.