cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Issues porting from zoomer

I'm trying to port a number in from zoomer, but having issues when I click the "Change my number" link - after clicking it, if I try entering my number and then clicking "check eligibility", it brings me to the "Generic Error" webpage.

I've also tried checking the "I am authorized to transfer this phone number" checkbox first, and then entering my number before clicking Confirm, but it still brings me to that same "Generic Error" webpage.

I also get brought to the "Generic Error" webpage when clicking the "Plans and Addons" tab from my account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Issues porting from zoomer

What happens if you leave the check elegibility field blank, press the button, then press  "I am authorized to transfer this phone number" box, then put in your phone number.

hmm looks like it was just issues with the website - issue has been resolved now and I was able to port my # in!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

mat_oli wrote:

hmm looks like it was just issues with the website - issue has been resolved now and I was able to port my # in!

@mat_oli That's great to hear! Welcome to the Public Mobile family! Smiley Very Happy

Mayor / Maire

@mat_oli second time's the charm.  Smiley Wink  As per @PhoneSeeker: welcome to Public Mobile!

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

thanks for the welcome msgs guys/girls!

Just started, and did some quick speedtests..it's plenty fast at my office in the financial district (55 down/15 up), and in my condo lobby (55 down/25 up), but in my condo itself it's much slower (3 down/1 up) for some reason, maybe the walls? But I have wifi when at home in my condo anyways, so no big deal there. Looking forward to the 3GB increase from zoomer!

TTC
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been unsuccessful trying to port my number from Zoomer since Nov 19, 2016 and send in two private email but no responses from Public Mobile as yet ? one of the support request number was #3713-6433. (Same issue -everything work but incoming voice and text messages). So I am paying both Zoomer and Public.

YOUR HELP IS VERY VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.

THANKS.

Hi @TTC

I'm sorry about that! I see that another agent already took care of your issue a few days ago Smiley Happy 

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.