cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there an app for public mobile ?

bhagwanlakhawat
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was wondering if there's any app for public mobile to see balance and billing details on the go.

11 REPLIES 11

Tanita
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

no app 😞 wish there was

The questions I've asked before:

What would you want, hope, or expect an app for Public Mobile to actually do? How could/would it be better than Self-Serve?

@Bevattna 

@Bevattna wrote:

Does it use outgoing call minutes if you call those numbers? Assuming you don't have unlimited talk.

Calling 611 from your phone does not use up minutes.  Calling toll free numbers should use up minutes in theory, but in practice, calling those numbers do not use minutes in limited talk plans.  However, you may want to check yourself.  It also may depend on which toll free number.

Bevattna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Does it use outgoing call minutes if you call those numbers? Assuming you don't have unlimited talk.

zblackma
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sorry no app @bhagwanlakhawat you can use 611 from your phone or 1 855 4public from another phone. Welcome.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@bhagwanlakhawat  unfortunately PM does not offer sim app. You can dial 611 from your phone to access done of that info.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@bhagwanlakhawat wrote:

I was wondering if there's any app for public mobile to see balance and billing details on the go.

PM does not have an app to monitor your usage.

But an PM customer had developed an Android app called Data Witness PM.  

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.iwik.datawitnesspm&hl=en_CA

Sorry no iPhone app at the moment.

fdrcamb519
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@bhagwanlakhawat 

@bhagwanlakhawat wrote:

on the desk top, or tablet, easy to use a little more challenging to use site on a smart phone. still works.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@bhagwanlakhawat nope, only this website. But it is enough, isn't it?

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@bhagwanlakhawat no there is not best thing you can do is add it to your home screen on your phone by clicking the three dots in your browser and adding to home page. 

Screenshot_20200525_095449.jpg

Need Help? Let's chat.