cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Is self serve not working for anyone else?

Not working for me as of right now

Mayor / Maire

It works now for me. Try incognito mode.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Not working for me all evening and I need to cancel by midnight

What does incognito mean??

Mayor / Maire

@DebThordarson have you contacted @Moderator_Team, Hopefully they will intercept your payment in time.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Mayor / Maire

@DebThordarson What browser are you using? With Chrome, incognito mode is entered using the three dots under the X in the top right.

Try a different browser, a different machine, whatever you can. If it's working for some, I would think it should work for all in a "vacuum!"

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having this same issue. Just transfered my # and signed up tonight and a little worried about this. Not looking good to start.

@SpazzyT wrote:

I am having this same issue. Just transfered my # and signed up tonight and a little worried about this. Not looking good to start.

I am experiencing the same issue.  I just did a new activation and ported my number.  I can't log in to set up the autopay.  Without autopay, I will lose my bonus data.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It probably doesn't help if everyone who doesn't need access to their account tries to access their account to see if it works for them. The site is probably getting overwhelmed. Don't make it crash!!!!

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It wont crash their site just for testing now.   they wold get more visit during promotion at night.