cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is self serve not working for anyone else?

Tt01
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

When I click on My Account, I get a blank screen. I have tried the self serve page on my mobile device using a different connection and it also goes to a blank screen. Is this a network issue? I need to access my account ASAP. 

28 REPLIES 28

Tt01

back up again. 

It is back for me now....

AE_Collector

Alan737

I'm currently having no issues at the moment.

I just activated my new and account and also updated credit card info on my family members' accounts as well.

Try different browsers or deleting the cache, which might resolve the issue.

There is a self serve problem that @CS_Agent  should be aware of or at least @Tiana_V  should be notified about. If you need to prevent autopay from occurring  put a hold on your autopay card. However @DebThordarson @mtfolks  @pingh112  @Tt01  if you are porting out phone numbers your account needs to be active to do so.

pingh112

Yes, the same to me

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Not working for me and I'm trying to port out two numbers today. 😂😂😂

@DebThordarson wrote:

Understand, but I really need to access by midnight or I have to pay an extra month when I want to snooze it gir a couple months.

@DebThordarsonAs mentioned in your other thread....put a hold on your card registered for autopay and it will not be able to charge it. Then you can deal with it being removed tomorrow.

@ChuckYeah wrote:

It works now for me. Try incognito mode.

Trying multiple browsers including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Edge, and Chrome all yield the same result for me. Incognito mode in Chrome still loads a blank page for me.

DebThordarson
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Understand, but I really need to access by midnight or I have to pay an extra month when I want to snooze it gir a couple months.

It wont crash their site just for testing now.   they wold get more visit during promotion at night.

It probably doesn't help if everyone who doesn't need access to their account tries to access their account to see if it works for them. The site is probably getting overwhelmed. Don't make it crash!!!!

egg007

@SpazzyT wrote:

I am having this same issue. Just transfered my # and signed up tonight and a little worried about this. Not looking good to start.

I am experiencing the same issue.  I just did a new activation and ported my number.  I can't log in to set up the autopay.  Without autopay, I will lose my bonus data.

SpazzyT

I am having this same issue. Just transfered my # and signed up tonight and a little worried about this. Not looking good to start.

@DebThordarson What browser are you using? With Chrome, incognito mode is entered using the three dots under the X in the top right.

Try a different browser, a different machine, whatever you can. If it's working for some, I would think it should work for all in a "vacuum!"

@DebThordarson have you contacted @CS_Agent, Hopefully they will intercept your payment in time.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

DebThordarson

What does incognito mean??

DebThordarson

Not working for me all evening and I need to cancel by midnight

It works now for me. Try incognito mode.

codys

Not working for me as of right now

apparently it is just went down,  it was ok 2 hours ago.  

tried multiple browser, same empty page.

ljdemont
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I was just coming to ask the same question! Thanks everyone for input

cyrusrivers
I was just having the same issue. Noticed something to do with a security certificate. Maybe a policy has to be updated?

I cleared the security settings on the chrome browser using an android phone and was able to access the site again.

Tt01

I'm using Chrome as well. I have tried on different browsers as well. Same response. Blank page. 

Yup, won't load the page on iPad through Safari for me.

Surprised it lasted until now with all the activity this past week!

AE_Collector

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Working fine for me.  Chrome browser.  

cellphoneuser1
Mayor / Maire

@Tt01 wrote:

When I click on My Account, I get a blank screen. I have tried the self serve page on my mobile device using a different connection and it also goes to a blank screen. Is this a network issue? I need to access my account ASAP. 

Yes, it's down.

Me too. Tried clearing cache and incognito mode, no change!

selinacc

having the same issue, just a blank page

Need Help? Let's chat.