cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to have one email for multiple accounts/plans

mverl456
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I'm wondering if I can use one email/password to link multiple plans that I want to setup for my family members.  I don't want to try and create multiple emails address for each member.  Is there a way to link them all together?

3 REPLIES 3

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@mverl456 wrote:

Hello,

I'm wondering if I can use one email/password to link multiple plans that I want to setup for my family members.  I don't want to try and create multiple emails address for each member.  Is there a way to link them all together?

No easy way... but you can have just one credit card for the different accounts and you can activate each account with the last phone number and the new one will have 10$ credit and the referral phone number will have 1$ each 30 days.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mverl456 wrote:

Hello,

@mverl456 stictly speaking, no.

That said, if you use gmail, you could use aliases to provide mutliple unique addresses all going to the same inbox.  3 awesome Gmail address tricks to get more out of your email ID  You would need to set a password for each--you could re-use the same one on each but I wouldn't recommend it. 

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@mverl456  no sorry 1 for each phone 

Need Help? Let's chat.