cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid password

Shanxx0015
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Attempting to sign in to my account however it keeps stating the system can’t verify the email address, there is no other potential email as an option that I would have used...  my plan is currently expired as I needed to update my credit card information, which of course was unsuccessful resulting in missed payment..   please help

11 REPLIES 11

Enkenyelesh

Hey, thanks for notifying us about that. Kindly reach out to our account support: moderator team, so they can better assist you with your request. You can create a moderator support ticket for help using this link https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/. 

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Shanxx0015 

Maybe try the Register for account. (First time) option. Click here to register your selfserve account.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shanxx0015 wrote:

Never tried signing in..  it’s my daughters account...  never had issues with it before..   my husband and I have been members for over a year and it’s been flawless...  

When you call her phone number, what is the message you get?

If you get "phone number not assigned", PM may have canceled her account 90 days after no payment.

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Shanxx0015 only mods can help you to get access to the account if Forgot Password option didn't work. Reach out to them as @gblackma suggested. Through direct message, it would be faster.

@Shanxx0015 contact the moderators and ask them for a temporary password to your self service account.  Give them your email address as you would normally type it and ask them to change it in the system. There are 2 ways to contact the Moderator Team:

• Faster response- Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Slower- Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Once connected to Simon, you will be asked to log in again with your community user name and password.  Please do, this allows you to continue and send your message.
- Check your private message sent box (click on the envelope top right of your screen) to make sure the message was sent.

- Keep an eye on the envelope top right of your screen.  The mods answer will show up there.  When it does, you will be asked to verify your self service account, with your password and login. Doing so allows the process to continue. Stay safe. 

Shanxx0015

Never tried signing in..  it’s my daughters account...  never had issues with it before..   my husband and I have been members for over a year and it’s been flawless...  

Shanxx0015

I have indeed tried..  that is where I get the message « sorry we are unable to verify your email address

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Shanxx0015 

PM sent you a welcome email after activation.  If you did not received a welcome email, create a moderator support ticket for help.

You can call 611 from your phone to add fund to your account using your autopay  cc on file or using a PM topup voucher purchased from a Shell gas station or other retailer.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Shanxx0015 wrote:

Attempting to sign in to my account however it keeps stating the system can’t verify the email address, there is no other potential email as an option that I would have used...  my plan is currently expired as I needed to update my credit card information, which of course was unsuccessful resulting in missed payment..   please help

When's the last time you were able to sign in successfully?

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@Shanxx0015 wrote:

I hope your account wasn't expired for longer than 90 days. If so...you'll need a new sim and start a new account with a different password.

@Shanxx0015 wrote:

Have you tried using this link?  https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/forgot-password/

If that works, you'll be sent an e-mail message and you'll know for sure which address was used.

Need Help? Let's chat.