cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid SIM after payment was entered. CC charged, account not valid, SIM not valid - WHAT TO DO?

raimuosius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Invalid SIM after payment was entered and next page returned as error. CC charged, account not valid, SIM not valid - WHAT TO DO? I can not re-gister again, nobody to talk, Moderators not answering. Is this a scam company. Waisted $40???

One day latter still nobody???

13 REPLIES 13

wildstreak73

In Public Mobile, the Community is our support.  We help to the best of our knowledge.  When we can't help, then that is when a Moderator will step in.

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@raimuosius wrote:

Is there anyone from moderators on this list. It is a second day without any reply from them...

Can someone check my account as "administrator"

Just wanted to double check that you private messaged the actual moderator's account about your problem. It should have been addressed to Moderator_Team like when using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The moderators are very backed up lately though, so a lengthy wait time of two or more days is likely. Hopefully since this is your second day waiting (so long as your message did indeed get sent to the moderator team), you will hear back from them soon.

raimuosius

Is there anyone from moderators on this list. It is a second day without any reply from them...

Can someone check my account as "administrator"

raimuosius

My credentials don't work on website and I'm not able to log in with following error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.". I know both username and password is correct.

Tried to attempt "forgot password" function. Getting error "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.".

I have 2 unlocked phones. Both don't work. I'm STUCK!!!

But my CC is charged full amount in mean time.....

Never received a confirmation e-mail into my e-mail box.

I don't know if a phone should asked for activation, but nothing on it too.

Tiprix
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@raimuosius When you say invalid sim, was it on the webpage or on your phone?  If if it's on your phone, is it unlocked? Did you try turning off your phone, removing the sim card, waiting a few minute before inserting it in and turning your phone back on. 

As well if you credit card went through, it means it when through the activation process.  How is your account not valid, did you receive an email that your account was created?  Did you try using your creditentials at the log in page, what message did you receive?  

As for re-activacting, you wouldn't do it again a second time.   If it registered the SIM card or even partially registered, it won't allow you to go through the activation process.  

As many individuals mentioned, if something that is stuck on the Public Mobile side, there's not much you can do but wait.  The initial setting up stage when something new can always be a pain, but it would be easier once everything is in working order.  I think the prices on public mobile are pretty reasonable and there's always a community willing to help, if we can.

NeonKnight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@raimuosius wrote:

At least community replies, wrote a message directly to moderators yesterday and silence since. On top of everything it has a note that last time moderator seen on 04-05-19. 
Hopefully somebody can release SIM or reactivate to make it work for my kid while I'm away in Europe. 

I understand the furstration, but waiting is all that you can do right now unfortunately

raimuosius

At least community replies, wrote a message directly to moderators yesterday and silence since. On top of everything it has a note that last time moderator seen on 04-05-19. 
Hopefully somebody can release SIM or reactivate to make it work for my kid while I'm away in Europe. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).  It can take 48-72 hours for a response.  They have been busy lately with several service related issues.

NeonKnight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Public Mobile's prices are cheap for a reason..... Technical support is one of the areas that is cut back on so they can offer plans at a massive discount. Once the plan is set up eveything should be fine. Im in the exact same situation as you are right now, but I understand the trade off between cost and support.

@raimuosius wrote:

You are correct - I'm sorry that I decided to choose you as my kids cell phone provider. I would not recomend anybody to use you. Technical support is not exist here....

@raimuosius Easy!! We are all customers here trying to help. 

raimuosius

You are correct - I'm sorry that I decided to choose you as my kids cell phone provider. I would not recomend anybody to use you. Technical support is not exist here....

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@raimuosius wrote:

Invalid SIM after payment was entered and next page returned as error. CC charged, account not valid, SIM not valid - WHAT TO DO? I can not re-gister again, nobody to talk, Moderators not answering. Is this a scam company. Waisted $40???

@raimuosius Be patient the moderators will respond soon. Don't worry no scam going on here.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@raimuosius wrote:

Sorry for you. Waiting time is few hours to 2 days. The moderator will answer you and help you with that.

Need Help? Let's chat.