cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raimuosius
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Invalid SIM after payment was entered. CC charged, account not valid, SIM not valid - WHAT TO DO

My credentials don't work on website and I'm not able to log in with following error "Sorry, your login attempt failed. Please try again.". I know both username and password is correct.

Tried to attempt "forgot password" function. Getting error "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address.".

I have 2 unlocked phones. Both don't work. I'm STUCK!!!

But my CC is charged full amount in mean time.....

Never received a confirmation e-mail into my e-mail box.

I don't know if a phone should asked for activation, but nothing on it too.

raimuosius

Re: Invalid SIM after payment was entered. CC charged, account not valid, SIM not valid - WHAT TO DO

Is there anyone from moderators on this list. It is a second day without any reply from them...

Can someone check my account as "administrator"

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@raimuosius wrote:

Is there anyone from moderators on this list. It is a second day without any reply from them...

Can someone check my account as "administrator"

Just wanted to double check that you private messaged the actual moderator's account about your problem. It should have been addressed to Moderator_Team like when using this link:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

The moderators are very backed up lately though, so a lengthy wait time of two or more days is likely. Hopefully since this is your second day waiting (so long as your message did indeed get sent to the moderator team), you will hear back from them soon.

wildstreak73

In Public Mobile, the Community is our support.  We help to the best of our knowledge.  When we can't help, then that is when a Moderator will step in.

Need Help? Let's chat.