cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interesting... who knew?

CatCanyon
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Just received the following UNREQUESTED message from Syed @ mod_squad INTERESTING... AND please consider, and for a delightful change, the following event occurred.

I was responding to a response to my message. Whoever was writing to me suggested I should send a private message to mod_squad 🤔😉 However, as there was a confusion between the community member and myself... there was NO NEED to ask the mod_squad anything. 

And then quickly... as in minutes,  I got the following message...🤔😉

Subject: Re: Confused 
Date: 02-04-2019 08:01 AM 

Hi @CatCanyon,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

You were most probably pointed to us by another user if you have any questions on your Public Mobile account.

If there's anything, please let us know.

Best,

Syed

As I said, INTERESTING, was the MAGIC WORD...CONFUSED?

A suggestion, if and when you actually want the all important attention of the beleaguered and under funded mod_squad, start a topic with the key word... CONFUSED! 🤔😉😂🤗

13 REPLIES 13

CatCanyon

As always, thank you for the information. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CatCanyon wrote:

I agree. I just one such event in the "rewards" section...

Having difficulty finding the "right"shot to enter "Start a topic" discussions. 

Apparently, there's a section for discussions but I can't easily... or not at all find it. 

Would you be willing to illuminate where to place posts and what each section is about?

Thx @CatCanyon

@CatCanyon

See up top in that kinda second line of stuff...that orange Browse and then Community...the orange Browse is clickable. Maybe depending on which browser you're using but on my FF It pulls out a menu of all the topics. Click one ie Discussions. Then on the upper right side you'll see the orange Start a topic. Click on it and you know the rest.

I'll observe that it has been much easier reading your posts without all the caps and weird mixed caps you started out doing here.

CatCanyon

Oops! Somehow my last message got posted... asks to quickly...

I was playfully suggesting that Telus was an assistant in the outside of patience! 🤔😉

CatCanyon

Thx... kind of what I thought. I got used to waiting...

Practicing 

CatCanyon

I agree. I just one such event in the "rewards" section...

Having difficulty finding the "right"shot to enter "Start a topic" discussions. 

Apparently, there's a section for discussions but I can't easily... or not at all find it. 

Would you be willing to illuminate where to place posts and what each section is about?

Thx @CatCanyon

CatCanyon

Yes. It's frustrating. I sent at least 13 private messages. All I can say is keep making those attempts through private messages to moderator_team.

Nash2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have sent a couple now and nothing

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Nash2 wrote:

Can you guys message me back please.... I'm in desperate need for help.

You can send them another private message...

Nash2
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you guys message me back please.... I'm in desperate need for help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CS_Agent wrote:

Hello @Anonymous ,

Please note that what occurred and what you experienced are actually unrelated. As I mentioned previously, mistakes do happen where agents answer from there account, but we still do out best to assist those in need.

Fair enough.

Although it wasn't that an agent replied from their account...it was that they replied to the wrong user. Please be careful when replying to people.

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hello @Anonymous ,

Please note that what occurred and what you experienced are actually unrelated. As I mentioned previously, mistakes do happen where agents answer from there account, but we still do out best to assist those in need.

As for @CatCanyon , the reason why my colleague answered you privately, is because you sent us a private message, so he simply did his job by answering you.

If you'd like a better understanding of what I've mentioned, feel free to look back on the messages you've sent us privately, but please note that, when users deem that you need help from us, some will direct you to us (Moderator_team). So all in all, it wasn't the title of your message that got our attention. It was the fact that you sent us a private message.

Thank you for understanding.

Ashley

Anonymous
Not applicable

@CatCanyon

I find it a little disturbing. I had one the other day although I didn't go public with it. Jessica_T had one a few days before that. Of course they would tell me oh it was a mistake. No this is too many. It's simple carelessness. At least we're not seeing private information...yet.

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@CatCanyon

I do not know about that conclusion but as a former support representative I can make a guess that they are fully staffed today which would improve response time. Boss would get mad at anyone taking day off on Mondays or Tuesday's 🤣

Need Help? Let's chat.